Party members' starting levels

Since in kotor all the party members started at around levels 3-5 (i think) so is this the same for TSL?

From what i've heard so far i would think that some of the party members should be higher levels at the start. The most obvious one would be Mandelore, to become Mandelore i would assume he would have to be a mighty warrior. So i would have thought that he would have be atleast level 12 from a story point of view.

Another character that i would think that would be a higher level is Kreia, if it is true that she was sion's former master then i think she would have to be atleast level 10 or so to be able to have an apprentice.

So what levels do the party members start at?

Not too many spoilers please.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

If I'm recalling correctly, most start out at around six. But they automatically gain levels immediately to catch up with your PC. This includes Mandalore.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

So the same as the first game then.

But don't you think that from a story point of view that Mandelore should be a higher level?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

*semi spoiler*

Mandalore is pretty damn hi level when he becomes active in your party.

How high?

Was this how high he started at or once he leveled up?

When he joins your party, he is available for your personal customization from level 6 on. What his final starting level is at depends on the level of your pc.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle