Most Memorable KOTOR 2 Moment

If you say Revan was a good female does Bastila show up after you talk to Carth when Telos is attacked?

I have yet to see anyone answer this. I've played the game through once as a LS male and I told Atton that Revan was LS female. I didn't see Bastila come out of the shadows after Carth got all weepy on me after I told him I didn't know where Revan was. The scene just ends with Carth saying "If you see Revan, tell her Carth Onassi is waiting for her."

At the end of the game where my character was laughably unstoppable on Malachor V, the only thing that kept me playing through was hoping I would see Bastila.

It never happpened.

That's when I figured you had to tell Atton that Revan was LS male.

I'm currently playing the game now as a LS female. So, for the last time, do you have to tell Atton that Revan was LS male to see Bastila?

I must say, if that's true, then that's lame. Bastila was the main character of the first KOTOR and she should've had a cameo regardless of Revan's fate and/or gender in the first game. Otherwise, players like me played through the whole damn game the first time without one mention of her.

Actually, you see her once in that ESB-like cave sequence on Korriban when Malak first recruited the Jedi that followed him and Revan to the Mandalorian Wars and Bastisla actually joins him.

Then you can say something like, "Hey, wait! Bastila never joined you. She warned the Council of you and Revan leaving..."or something to that effect. Then you had to fight her, Malak, and about 27 other Jedi.

And that leads to my favorite moment of the game: that last chamber that you go into on Korriban where you have to face none other than Darth Revan.

He/she doesn't say a single word to you but just commences to beat you down. For some reason I thought that just owned.

So, once again, as in the first game, Korriban was my favorite place.

Bastila was the main character of the first KOTOR and she should've had a cameo regardless of Revan's fate and/or gender in the first game.  Otherwise, players like me played through the whole damn game the first time without one mention of her.

Funny, usually I don't kill the main character of the game I'm playing. I did kill Bastila in KotOR.

That's when I figured you had to tell Atton that Revan was LS male.

I must say, if that's true, then that's lame.  Bastila was the main character of the first KOTOR and she should've had a cameo regardless of Revan's fate and/or gender in the first game.  Otherwise, players like me played through the whole damn game the first time without one mention of her.

I have to agree with you there. I beat the game as LS female so when I read people had seen Bastila I was so mad!

My favorite moments were:

Atton and Bao-Dur talking about your character

Bao-Dur:You're being serious

Atton: You said you wouldn't laugh

T-3: Reet

Atton: You're laughiing too?!

(something like that)

When you talk to Mira about understanding men:

Mira:Why do you think I dress like this....

PC: Sounds more like hunting to me

(can't remember the whole conversation but it was funny)

Theses ones have already been said...:

B4-D4 talikng to the utility droid in the Czerka place on Telos. That was great.

Seeing Carth on Telos, but it was so sad :thumbsup:

On Nar Shadaa when they want to take your landing pad

Atton: Anyone catch that? All I understood is 'very'

Bao-Dur: I think they want us to give up the General

Atton: Oh thought so, which one you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one that decided to threaten us rather then shoot us when he had the chance

Those are the ones I can remember :)

First cutscene of Darth Nihilis speaking to Visas.... THAT WAS GOLDEN!

KOTOR 1:

Matale: It's your fault for kidnapping my child and letting him see your daughter!

PC: SHUT UP!

HK47: I'm 98% percent certain this miniature organic meatbag wants you to help find his fellow miniature organic meatbags.

PC: And the other 2 percent?

HK47: The other 2 percent is that he is just looking for trouble and needs to be blasted, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part.

HK47: Well master, obviously an artifical life form is superior.

PC: Your making it worse.

HK47:..I mean, nice human. Gooood human.

HK47: I am quite eagar to participate in some unadulterated violence. :D

KOTOR II:

Atton: Someone tell me i'm NOT going to jail again.

Atton: Another Jedi? What, did you guys start breeding while i wasn't looking!?

Kreia: I grow tiresome of your brutality.

PC: Oh don't worry about that, i'm killing the both of you.

Darth Sion: (Glass breaks, Girl screams) I have come for the Jedi.

Batu Rem: So your the Jedi every one is talking of. I have to admit, i'm quite dissapointed.

PC: Let me out of this cage, and we'll see how dissapointed you are.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

PC: HK-47 why do you hate Meatbags?( I cant remember if this was the question)

HK-47: Oh, Master, I dont hate Meatbags, I only hate when they refer to droids as furnishings.

T3-M4: Breet, Deet oop!

HK-47: Oh shut up you litte trash compactor. Now where was I, ah yes I hate when Droids are refered to as furnishings.

*drools* (w00t) Well then I am going to say to Atton that Revan was male LS. I want to see my two most favourite characters Bastila and Carth cry over Revan lol. As for Bastila coming out of the shadows sounds cool! :thumbsup:

As Bastila Carth and Revan are my favourite threesome!

PC: This might sound like a weird request, but do you know any Echani poetry?

HANDMAIDEN: (something about not loving anything more than you, except for her melee weapons and armor)

PC: That was the weirdest thing I have ever heard. You Echani have some serious problems.

I've been laughing at that for two days now.

• 3 weeks later...

Most all of what HK-47 had to say - it was priceless. Especially when he begged you to ask him to kill someone - and the special 'Pacifist' package.

The Mandalorians were pretty cool too.

Mandalore: What the hell are you doing? Don't kill yourself until I say so!

Don't know why, but that just cracked me up.

On Telos where Atton walks up to Kreia and asks about the Exile.

Atton: Tell me something.

Kreia: I do not have the years required, nor the patience to indulge you.

Just the little fits between those two was great.

Seeing Carth (And Bastila, playing my second time through) on Telos.

Darth Nihilius' first appearance w/ Visas was neat. I loved the Sith dialect that he sputtered through his mask - that's the way I talk when going to fast...he's my hero.

The confrontation on the docks with the bounty hunters and the rest of your crew at Nar Shadda. Bao-dur is great.

and when you find clothes (playing as a Female exile) and Atton contacts you on the com link.

Atton: Find the emergency supplies?

PC: Yeah...and it looks like there's some clothes here too

Atton: [hushed] Dammit!

Atton: Er, I mean, glad to hear it. It was distracting...for the droids.

and last but not least....the DEMO

That about sums up the most memorable moments I can think of for KOTOR II.

However, I was wondeirng. Atton suppossedly finds Disciple sending messages to the Republic in a cutscene, but I've never come across it in my play throughs. I was wondering if anyone here has ever come across it either.

However, I was wondeirng.  Atton suppossedly finds Disciple sending messages to the Republic in a cutscene, but I've never come across it in my play throughs. I was wondering if anyone here has ever come across it either.

Yes. In one game, I had three cutscenes with Atton and Disciple. IIRC, the first one was Disciple asking Atton if he needed any help, and Atton is really pissed and says something to the effect that he "saw her [Exile] first." In the second one, Disciple approaches Atton and tells him that Atton has misunderstood his feelings for the Exile. The third one is when Atton confronts Disciple about the message he just sent, and Disciple responds that he is just trying to protect the Exile. These all happened at random times upon reentering the Ebon Hawk. In my first playthrough, I hardly ever went back to the Hawk until I needed to travel, so I missed a lot of cutscenes. Now, I try to get back to the Hawk three or four times per planet, if possible. Obviously, you can't do that when you're on Onderon.

I have only finished the game one's as a Female LS but I think I have much to see since I didn't get much influence in all party members. I rushed and finished the game in 45 hours.

But I liked the part when I finally got my Lightsaber on Nar Shadda and then playing in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr.

Then I heard Hanharr saying something like: "The Jedi is a predator"! That gave me a good feeling.

Master Vandar lives!

i think there are really some memorable moments as the game is really dramatic.

i'll put on my 3 fav ones...

- when you hear the tought of your comrades and expecially Atton "playing" pazaak, i noticed immediatelly that was not right and i think it really shows his desperation.

- at the jedi enclave on dantooine when Kreia face the 3 masters, very tragic moment and it also really shows her powers and her true intents.

and my fav one.... i liked the final discussion with Kreia at Malachor V but expecially these lines...

Kreia: Peraphs you where expecting some surprises, to me to reveal some secret that eluded you, something that will change the perception of the events, shattering to your core...

Kreia: There is no great revelation, no great secret, there is only you.

not to sey that the actress to give voice to Kreia is really awesome.

Most touching moments:

The end sequence when Kreia tells the exile how proud she is of him/her, and that she would have let the galaxy die to preserve him/her.

Also very touching: Visas' love confession for the male exile.

Funny moments:

Encountering the thugs in Nar Shaddaa

PC [Force Persuade]: "You two, give me all your credits, then go jump into the central pit."

Exchange Thug[success]: "Jumping into the pit is a good idea. Get to the ground faster that way."

Encountering Exchange boss Saquesh the first time

Saquesh: "Ah...I thought I had picked up a new smell in the sector."

PC: "Then maybe you ought to start bathing."

Also very funny: HK-47's definition of love, and pretty much most of HK-50's comments. :lol:

But there were so many more in the game, too many to list. It was a great game.

*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Erm The pulling a Bindo line was funny, but when Candalore :o walks through the flames onto the Ravager...it shows how cool he really is. Plus a personal one, in the game, was when Vises and the handmaiden (both Jedi) had fallen to two sith lords, inflicting no damage, The Candyman draws a double bladed sword and kicks their arse. Classic.

I liked Atton's line when you choose a male Revan: very cool and dry, something like 'Maybe I just wanted to think Revan was a woman.'

Don't know if anyone also here knows Cowboy Bebop but that was such a Spike Spiegel line. Beautifully voice-acted too.

Male PC: I'm beginning to think bringing women on board the vessel may have been a bad thing.

Atton: Yeah, well, I could've told you that the moment we let old-and-cryptic back there slither on board.

---

HK-47: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

---

HK-47: Mockery: "Oh, master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you or anyone ever again!"

Mockery: "Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"

---

Mira: Oh, hey. Uh... heh... can I ask you something? Your face... you, well, you have this glow. I mean, not a real glow, but... It's like you're calm, at peace? But it's more than that. You haven't been chewing on spice, have you?

PC: When one is in touch with the Force, others can feel it.

Mira: Oh. Well, it shows. It's like you're hooked up to a power coupling, it's weird. I mean, not bad weird, just weird. Heh... for a minute there, I thought you and Atton... but it's just the Force.

PC: Me and Atton what?

Mira: You know. Hooked up a power coupling, you know?

PC: I would sooner stab myself with a lightsaber - after I stabbed him.

there were many-

1. Turning my party into Dark Jedi

2. I agree with Darth Arachne where Sion is talking to the Female Exile was really cool.

"I hate you because you crawl within my head as she does. You say nothing, but your presence is just there... unspoken. I hate you because you are beautiful to me. And such a weakness means death."

3. also the "entry ramp' comment

When Atton, Kreia and your PC are discussing about the Handmaiden who wants to join you...

Kreia: I've had enough of this. I'll be in my chambers.

Atton: Yeah, me too. I'll be in my chambers.... but since I don't have any, I guess I'll just go to the cokpit as I always do :mad:

Jajajaja.... I actually didn't get to see that scene, cause I played a female... but I incidentally came across the soundfiles in the game folder ;)

EDIT: I know, a "c" is missing from co-kpit. It would get replaced by annoying **** the moment I put it back... I feel soooooo censored :thumbsup:

I'd have to say, the showdown with the Jedi Masters in the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave on Dantooine...

It was the great turning point. I felt like I was playing the best game ever...

But then, it all came tumbling down after that... everything got too rushed afterwards :/