Most Memorable KOTOR 2 Moment

(Spoilers)

I consider one of the best events in the game to be what took place on Korriban in the cave. That was very much reminiscent (spelling?) of ESB. I really thought the whole "face your deamons" thing was well done.

(Spoilers)

Next would have to be when the Ravenger came out of hyperspace to attack Telos, and shortly there after be followed in doing so by what appeared to be the enitre Republic Armada. Just right at the end, how everything happens at once. There is truely just one word for that: SPLENDIFEROUS

(/Spoilers)

Atton: That stupid droid stole our ship. Right now he's laughing at us - at me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atton: Well. Good thing it's not a trap.

Disciple: No, Atton. I think it IS a trap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B4D4: Excuse me while I download information from the console. I will be very absorbed in my work so please do not abuse my trust by going on a shooting spree and thus causing a commotion that might help me get away.

Droid: Dreet

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

[spoilerS]

When discussing inter-Jedi relationships with Handmaiden, and she asks if they are possible, you can say "I believe the term is 'pulling a Bindo'."

---------

When you talk to Carth about Revan at the end, seeing what became of him and how he was so sad to have to let Revan go... and then who comes out from the shadows after you leave but Bastila (w00t) my jaw was on the floor.

---------

After defeating evil Atris at the end, after the fight when you are in that Sith chamber thing, all the Sith holocrons screaming out angry-sounding gibberish. A very serious moment, and it had me in stitches.

---------

On Peragus, when you are talking with the HK droid trapped in the fuel depot, you ask him to replay the dead maintenance officer's last words - hilarious, frantic screaming as the droids break in and he screams about his burning legs.

---------

The first time you saw Darth Nihilus in that cutscene - pure awesomeness. And when he "spoke", there is no word for how cool that was.

---------

When Kreia and Atton are imprisoned at the Jedi Academy on Telos, her entering Atton's mind, finding out his secret and blackmailing him for it... that first finding out about her evil intentions was great.

HK-47 after installing the 'special' mod.

"Hurt them, master? Wouldn't you rather just talk it out with them? We might grow to love them."

Loved that one.

I ALMOST thought that it wasn't just a joke at first and you actually were pulling a 180 on the droids alignment. I mean why couldn't you, his personality is just programed.

But anyway I did laugh pretty hard.

SPOILERS

The fight with Atris. There are many dialogue options.. like 8 or 10 of them.. on of the lower ones was "I've come for my lightsaber, Atris."

I about died laughing on that one.

Same with the cutscenes at the Ebon Hawk when you go to the Jekk Jekk Tarr. Its something like this:

Atton "Anyone know what he said? All I got from that is 'very'"

Bao-Dur "He said he wants to take us in with his poorly trained bounty hunters."

Atton "Oh, ok. Which one do you want?"

Bao-Dur "I'll take the stupid one who threatened us instead of shooting us when he had the chance."

That was the moment I gained a whole new light on both of them. >_<

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

HK-47 after installing the 'special' mod.

"Hurt them, master? Wouldn't you rather just talk it out with them? We might grow to love them."

Where does one obtain this 'special' modification? This, I have to see!!

You can get it from Geeda when she's able to visit all of the planets in the "Trade Wars" quest.

I believe this came from Visas on Nar Shadaa when the twi'lek was looking for a dancer and he likes the idea of her dancing for the hut...

Visas: "Oh no...I'll do anything you ask of me, but I won't do that!"

Or something like that. I fell off the couch laughing when she said that!

When HK-50 first introduces himself as an "HK series protocol droid".

*snicker*

Bastila's appearence in the corner was good, and also left me feeling a bit sad.

I loved HK-47's description of why he was so upset about the HK-50 series.

"Imagine that you are an exiled Jedi... and have become the absolutely lowest thing in existance."

Another line from HK-47:

"Master, you will note that this time I did not ask you who you wanted me to kill"

or something to that effect

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the Mandalorians in general were pretty sweet.

when Sith Assassins attack Dxun:

Kelborn: You didn't think you were the only ones with stealth generators, did you?

The entire attack on the Ravager was also quite badass.