trouble in the dxun tomb

Is there any way to get an all party jedi to the tomb mission on duxn? Everytime i run into the masters inside the tomb i die easy because all i have is visas, G0-T0 and bao-durr which they all die pretty easy against the three of them. Is there a way for my PC to do this? if not could someone direct me to that tutorial on how to make party members jedi? I cant seem to find any links so far on these forums though im sure they are somewhere on here.

Is there any way to get an all party jedi to the tomb mission on duxn? Everytime i run into the masters inside the tomb i die easy because all i have is visas, G0-T0 and bao-durr which they all die pretty easy against the three of them.  Is there a way for my PC to do this? if not could someone direct me to that tutorial on how to make party members jedi? I cant seem to find any links so far on these forums though im sure they are somewhere on here.

Visas already is a jedi... but to make your other party members Jedi, you just have to talk to them as much as you can and gain influence with them, then eventually they will ask you to teach them the ways of the Force...

On a sidenote, I was able to beat the tomb mission using Visas, Mira and Mandalore without too much trouble, because I had a couple lightsabers that Visas could use. To beat it with no one using lightsabers would seem to be pretty difficult...

Is there any way to get an all party jedi to the tomb mission on duxn? Everytime i run into the masters inside the tomb i die easy because all i have is visas, G0-T0 and bao-durr which they all die pretty easy against the three of them.  Is there a way for my PC to do this? if not could someone direct me to that tutorial on how to make party members jedi? I cant seem to find any links so far on these forums though im sure they are somewhere on here.

Visas already is a jedi... but to make your other party members Jedi, you just have to talk to them as much as you can and gain influence with them, then eventually they will ask you to teach them the ways of the Force...

On a sidenote, I was able to beat the tomb mission using Visas, Mira and Mandalore without too much trouble, because I had a couple lightsabers that Visas could use. To beat it with no one using lightsabers would seem to be pretty difficult...

hmm, i brought visas with 2 lightsabers, mandalore and bao the first time, i was dieing constantly because of the sith troopers, then i used G0-T0 to take out the sith guys because he has the best accuaracy it seems with power shots from far away. I never really use mira because it took me a while to kill hanharr when i was forced to use her. Ill try using visas mandalore and mira the next time i try though. Thanks.

Wait, you got to go to the tomb without Mandalore. I only got to pick two people to go with him.

If you've got the medical droid, its a huge help.

Still didn't keep me from having to retry the thing for an hour or so, but its a big help.

Medical droid??? :(

There is a droid in the tomb you can repair and will follow you and heal you. Mine didnt last long, troopers took it out.

Use Hk-47, Atton, and the Handmaiden (resistance to melee attacks)

Use HK to disable the turret and robot generators (you can't miss the generators), those disable 75% of there forces, the rest just attack

i got past all of that my problem comes up when im fighting the sith masters at the end of the level.

While I had a problem with the last fight (party consisted of Mira, Bao-Dur, and Visas), I also had a problem with the start of the sequence. According to the information I was given, it should have been possible to stealth up to the sensor. Unfortunately, even with a fairly high stealth skill, I was still unable to get anywhere close to the sensor without setting it off. I was finally just forced to select Mira and run her up to the sensor to shut it off (since she ignores mines) - and somehow managed to get it taken care of before the guards arrived.

Was there a bug involved here?

I had Visas, Atton, and the Handmaiden with me. I tried to stealth up to the sensor but set it off. I just charged through, Force Wave, Master Valor, Master Flurry. Just mowed everyone down I was also able to get past the sith masters in front of the tomb, took a beating but made it the first time. I also had Atton and the Handmaiden as Jedi's. It's also the only point in the game so far where I had really bad frame rates at the top of the tomb entrance.