Games to movies. *Shudders thinking about Mario Bros movie*. KOTOR 1 and 2 couldnt be done. Too many variations. Plus some people would be annoyed if the voice actors werent there and if Revan was played as a male or female, Darkside, Lightside etc.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Ya why not have someone with a force cannon for an arm or something *real creative* like that? :huh:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Mario, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider and i think there was a Japense FF movie.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Oh ya I forgot about that lame Final Fantasy movie, it was like a really lame cgi film that they just tacted on the Final Fantasy Label

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Mario, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider and i think there was a Japense FF movie.

Don't forget Double Dragon Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat.

I never saw Double Dragon, the American Street Fighter movie was probably one of the worst movies ever made (but the anime movie wasn't bad). And I actually enjoyed the first Mortal Kombat but the second one was hideously bad.

I think movies based on fighting games turn out the worst because they try to include every character from the game. No one has any real plot or character development so every character shows up to do their special move and then leaves. Plus it's not like fighting games themselves have a strong plot to begin with so the movie's story is usually equally awful.

The only way a video game could be made into a respectable movie is if it already had a strong plot and characters to begin with. Advent Children might have a chance.

@Ender

It doesn't surprise me.

Something I've noticed, though, is that all of the "bad" video game movies were from video games that, frankly, didn't have a plot. Interesting...

I would prefer something a little more original, though. The story's already been told in it's native form... maybe it could be the story of Revan or similar character in the Old Republic, but it would have to be very, very different.

If we thought creating a movie for the original KOTOR, would be tough due to the 4 possible scenarios (LSMale, LS Female, DS Male, DS Female), and different people wanting different things, a movie would be even tougher to create, because you have to take into account the Exile (LSMale, LS Female, DS Male, DS Female), and Revan (LSMale, LS Female, DS Male, DS Female). 8 possible scenarios. I dont think Lucasarts thinks it is worth the trouble to create a movie of the original, let only the sequel.