Thank you

This is my first time posting on this forum and I just wanted to thank the dev team and especially the Music composition. The music pieces that were chosen were wonderful (especially the theme for the Jedi) and extremely appropriate for the situations the PC would encounter. Another reason I wanted to post was to ask if a soundtrack for Kotor I and II would ever be available for download or bought from dev team. I appologize if this topic has been posted here before (I didn't read all 2000+ posts *low attention span*). But anyway thanks for a great game (i've lost touch with reality many times :) ).

Let the flaming begin....

The embarrassing thing is that I think LucasArts themself handles the music and sounds in the game.. I hope I'm wrong though, because everyone says the music is the best part of the game :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yay! The great Progenitor Sajuuk ("His hand who shapes what is") is here. If you have no idea of what I'm talking about, then you should play Homeworld. Homeworld was truly the best RTS game I have ever played. Its sequel Homeworld 2 while having cool grapihcs and all didn't give me the same experience I had with Homeworld but they are both very good games.

Forgive my rambling, I tend to get a bit carried away sometimes. Welcome to the forums Sajuuk.