What do I do now (plot not advancing)?

Teka

I've only got a few missions left, am able to go everywhere but mining planet and Onderon. I've gone back the second time already and saved the queen, am pretty sure that i've taken care of almost everything else everywhere I can. I can't get into the sith base as i've already gone through and the entrance from inside the cave is now locked, I've run all over taris station, every other place i can think of, and can't seem to get the plot to move on any further.

The quests I still have are:

Lost Jedi - I've already tried everything on Dant, and can't seem to bring anyone out.

Scout Hunt - This is older, and the Mandalorians don't tell me anything when I talk to them.

Battle Circle - Can't complete this one because those guys got wiped out when I helped against the invasion

Trades to Ashes - As mentioned above regarding sith base.

Can anyone shed any light on what I can do next?

Thanks so much!

Andreas

for dant go into the lower entrance of the jedi acadamy and find a datapad sayindvrook is kidnapped in cystal cave, then go rescue him

That's the thing, I rescued him a long time ago. After that rescue I helped against the mercenary attack, etc, and went to other places. I have all the characters, and have 3 apprentices. I still can't figure out what to do next.

for dant go into the lower entrance of the jedi acadamy and find a datapad sayindvrook is kidnapped in cystal cave, then go rescue him

That's the thing, I rescued him a long time ago. After that rescue I helped against the mercenary attack, etc, and went to other places. I have all the characters, and have 3 apprentices. I still can't figure out what to do next.

Well I'll ask the obvious since no one else has. Did you go to the other door of the Jedi Academi? The first time you go there before you rescue Vrook it is blocked and thus you can only go to the lower level. When you go there the second time (after you rescued all the Jedi) it should be open. It's the same door you always went in and out of on KOTOR I.

Well I'll ask the obvious since no one else has. Did you go to the other door of the Jedi Academi? The first time you go there before you rescue Vrook it is blocked and thus you can only go to the lower level. When you go there the second time (after you rescued all the Jedi) it should be open. It's the same door you always went in and out of on KOTOR I.

Yes, I tried that a few times, but it is still blocked. Do I need to have certain people with me, or should it just be open? I'm level 15+10 at the moment, so I know I've come relatively far. I've run through every available area I can think of, talked to everyone a few times with different conversations, but I know I'm probably missing something obvious. Argh!

What does it say under the Lost Jedi Journal entry?

And, what masters have you found?

Lost Jedi - "You spoke to master Kevar on Onderon, and he agreed to meet you at the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine when you had united all the Jedi masters.

And the 'Traces to Ashes' entry states: "Korriban: You are searching for traces of the lost Jedi in the Ruins of Korriban. Kreia suggested looking within the Sith Academy"

How can I go back into the Sith academy once I've already been through the cave and came out the other side after going through all the hellish "visions" that I fought?

Oh, and thank you!

Kreia should have told you not to go into the cave until after you went into the Academy.

Does the Sith Academy not let you in?

I don't remember her ever telling me anything like that. Now, just to make sure I understand properly, the Sith Academy is the place you go once you're inside the cave, right?

I've looted every body on the surface, all the tombs are locked, and from what I remember from the first game, the Ebon Hawk appears to be blocking the path that leads back to the Sith Academy from _that_ game. Kreia hasn't told me anything else about it, and I've exhausted pretty much all conversation options. She taught me to 'listen', etc. Maybe I've just spent too much time thinking about it that I'm not seeing something very obvious.

In retrospect I'm thinking that wasn't the Sith Academy. But if it wasn't, how do I get there? I'm 100% light at the moment.

No wonder you're stuck. Leave the Ebon Hawk, go pass the tombs, follow the path pass the cave, and there is the Sith Acadamy. You'll find the last Jedi Master there.

*tragic sigh*

I'm an idiot. Thank you!

(At least I was able to finish up lingering quests and get concluding dialog from people in every single other place on all the planets :))