Vrook problem

:thumbsup: Ok I chose my first planet as dantooine. I do all the stuff to help the militia and i turn the turrets on. I tell the bad guys to attack the town...the turrets begin shotting...then WHAM the game is loading the battle with Jedi Master Vrook in the room.

I have NO way out of the room. i have NO saber and i dont have any previous saves. I've tried virtually every different attack with modifiers etc. Can i get past this otherwise ill have to start all the way over ??? I wish there was a cheat or something to put me on another planet or bac k on my ship.

I can get vrook down to 1/4 his life but he regenerates and kills me everytime. Ive tried for hours.

wut force powers do u have? u can kill him w/ lightning once u use his form against him

all i have is force scream, and 2 others but they're level 1 and do not work on him at all.

i can use force scream on him and run and continue to do it and it only works effective till i get the new saber form then he just regenerates after his damage is more than 1/2

pls help !!

Use your shields, any shields you have that will protect you from energy. Personally, I would turn myself into a walking bomb, of sorts. Rush at him and throw grenades, but make sure you're protected from that type of damage. So sonic grenades, make sure you have the sound nullifiers.

Use your forcepowers, you have to have more than three force powers unless you're only level 3(I doubt this, but if you are, try leveling up).

i dont have grenades...the only force power that is effect on him is force scream. lemme try easy

Don't worry about force powers that effect HIM. Buff yourself with your force powers and items.

Since you don't have any grenades (I have to ask what DO you have?), you'll have to get crafty. Use force speed to run away and shoot him while he runs at you. Set mines, if you can.

Honestly you're not giving much info, but from what I can see you're not prepared to fight a boss, or much of anything.

Vrook is the hardest boss in the game. He auto saves against every force power, and can repeatedly heal himself. He also seemed to have the ability to do 100 points of damage per round with his saber. I would suggest using any battle stims you have, since you are presumably a fighter class. Force speed helps to run away, if necessary. I would try hit-and-run were I you. With my consular, I made him eat lightning until he died while I pumped healing packs.

yea i tried it on easy and no luck..

force powers that i can use on him are

Fear

Scream

Wound

I use adrenalin, and all sorts of Buffs to the point i have 7 little arrows... I can hurt him very badly but he just seems to heal himself over and over and by then he kills me because im out of goodies. I guess i'm stuck and i may have to start over :) I wish there was a reverse button.

yea i tried it on easy and no luck..

force powers that i can use on him are

Fear

Scream

Wound

I use adrenalin, and all sorts of Buffs to the point i have 7 little arrows... I can hurt him very badly but he just seems to heal himself over and over and by then he kills me because im out of goodies. I guess i'm stuck and i may have to start over :) I wish there was a reverse button.

I don't know what to tell you. You have NO grenades or mines?

No way to make yourself immune or at least resistant to his attacks?

If you have a gamorean cleaver and improved critical try using that after you buff yourself. With the gamroean cleaver and improved crit you have a good chance of stunning him.

Dantooine was also my first planet. I couldn't beat Vrook and I tried as many times as you. I'd suggest going back to a previous save point and if you don't have one, hope your autosave is far enough back to take you to a point *before* you help the mercs.

Get everything ready to help them (if that's what you choose, though no matter what, from what I've seen, you have to fight Vrook so it doesn't matter), then leave Dantooine and do other stuff. Get a sabre, get leveled up and fight the other Jedi. Just anything else, because he's like, *impossible* to beat early on in the game. So don't sweat it. Forget him and do something else.

I can only suggest one last thing. Run around. The AI pathfinding system (at least for teammates) is awful. There's a good chance if you catch him on a corner, it may give you time to heal. I can't think of anything else.

Oh yeah, keep in mind that in conversations (I experienced this) you heal hp and fp.

ok with me I havent played kotor 2 yet...but what I do is I never ever go into battle until I have so many med-packs that its not funny and try and get heaps of powerful weapons you can...and just do little missions so you can earn level ups...and if your party members are with you make sure you keep them all alive because you might have more success in killing by rotating your allies while battling if their health is down..so the weakest ally in your party needs a med pack heal them and just continue to do that until Vrook is dead....you other party members will continue to attack....but if it a solo fight then just keep using med packs.

Maria is actually right. I don't know why I didn't say it first o_O Oh, because I didn't know at the time :"> But anyhoo, yeah, the game needs to be saved constantly, and in different slots, or you can get screwed big time: like right now.

The problem with running away from him is that while you heal up, he heals up. So . . . either get a really good strategy down, or . . . you're effed.