Vrook problem

:thumbsup: Ok I chose my first planet as dantooine. I do all the stuff to help the militia and i turn the turrets on. I tell the bad guys to attack the town...the turrets begin shotting...then WHAM the game is loading the battle with Jedi Master Vrook in the room.

I have NO way out of the room. i have NO saber and i dont have any previous saves. I've tried virtually every different attack with modifiers etc. Can i get past this otherwise ill have to start all the way over ??? I wish there was a cheat or something to put me on another planet or bac k on my ship.

I can get vrook down to 1/4 his life but he regenerates and kills me everytime. Ive tried for hours.

:( Ok I chose my first planet as dantooine. I do all the stuff to help the militia and i turn the turrets on. I tell the bad guys to attack the town...the turrets begin shotting...then WHAM the game is loading the battle with Jedi Master Vrook in the room.

I have NO way out of the room. i have NO saber and i dont have any previous saves. I've tried virtually every different attack with modifiers etc. Can i get past this otherwise ill have to start all the way over ??? I wish there was a cheat or something to put me on another planet or bac k on my ship.

I can get vrook down to 1/4 his life but he regenerates and kills me everytime. Ive tried for hours.

If you have any mines try that what i mean is plant some around after you have run from him threw the plants ect. then get him to chase you threw the mines.

did you try loading a quicksave or did you deselect the option for autosaving?

if you do have an autosave try loading that.. if its before the attack go lay some frag mines where vrook spawns.. i put down like 20 frag mines and let him run to me threw them. 1st cut scene triggered, then just move a little and let him run threw another part of your "mine field." Also i would suggest keeping save games from now on, you never know what is around the corner on your first time with the game. good luck.

:thumbsup:

I am having a problem with Vroom, too. I figured that I should set the mines, and when he ran through them, either the screen went black (and once in a while it would come back to normal after it had done this) or Vroom would be down to no power and I would go to talk to him, but it wouldn't work. Now I can't get out of the room because of this! HELP!

I am having a problem with Vroom, too. I figured that I should set the mines, and when he ran through them, either the screen went black (and once in a while it would come back to normal after it had done this) or Vroom would be down to no power and I would go to talk to him, but it wouldn't work. Now I can't get out of the room because of this! HELP!

I was also stuck for about an hour in this room. I set all the mines on top of each other and had Vrook run through them. That was it - he was dead.