Influence help

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

I wanna turn my partners into dark jedi but to do that you need prestige and i've noticed that if you are playing dark side it's kinda hard to do that since being nice to your partners gets you light side points so i'm just wondering if you guys have any tips on how to stay dark,get your partners to be dark,and earn prestige for them.thanks in advance^_^

A true Dark Jedi is cunning and manipulating in his ways. See how you can best turn a situation to evil or your advantage with the least amount of trouble or bloodshed. A true Sith would rather turn his foes against themselves and twist others to his will rather than killing them himself or having to bargain with them.

The Dark Lord

swesbrly5iz.gif

A true Dark Jedi is cunning and manipulating in his ways.  See how you can best turn a situation to evil or your advantage with the least amount of trouble or bloodshed.  A true Sith would rather turn his foes against themselves and twist others to his will rather than killing them himself or having to bargain with them.

The Dark Lord

Huh. A warcraft fan.

Inspiring. A lot of people talk about how they wish the DS could be more subtle and less, "I'm gonna kill everybody!", but it seems like you've really got that down.

From my darkside playthrough the only one im having a hard time bending to my will is Bao-Dur. I got everyone else close to the max for darkside, except Kriea who i dont believe will. With him i would just take the little lightside hit cause you have plenty of opportunities to get darkside points.