Secret Force Powers

All I know is that Force Crush in unstoppable and almost makes the game too easy.

What I want to know is, where is "force sight?" I played "Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy" and in that game, you had force sight, where you can look around a room and see who is LS and DS. This game supposedly has it, but I have yet to see it. Where is it?

All I know is that Force Crush in unstoppable and almost makes the game too easy.

What I want to know is, where is "force sight?"  I played "Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy" and in that game, you had force sight, where you can look around a room and see who is LS and DS.  This game supposedly has it, but I have yet to see it.  Where is it?

Spoiler:

I think to get Force Sight you have to ask Kreia what's wrong with her eyes. Also, Visas Marr has Force Sight, you just push down the right thumbstick to go into first person mode.

if you have a very high influence with Visas you can learn it from her, but you have to turn it on like the others, kreia teaches you how to read minds

Read minds? Really? How does that work?

the guide says she teaches you to read minds dont ask me how, never done it, i dont like that old bat