"Your" lightsaber

I am just posting this asking for a dev or someone at obsidian ent. to answer the question of if you can get your original saber back and if so how? Answers are much apreciated.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ive heard no from people who have the game but the devs said u could and im confused on this as well. i pm'd akari asking if he would tell me the answer.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

If he does answer could you please tell us the verdict?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes anyone with the official guide feel free to enlighten us...

There has to be a way to get it back.....I mean you wouldn't have gone through the process of describing it to Atton just to have Atris show it to you for a second and then never see it again.....hmm I wonder. Anyone have the official guide?

Well, there's also the scene where you stick it in the stone pillar, but that's not much better.

I thought this was all very strange too. You describe it to Atton, and then it's only seen in two cutscenes, and then forgotten. I did notice that when you make your lightsaber, it's only equippable to you, so perhaps that's your official lightsaber now. You're trying to move on, forget your pre-exile-ness :)

Also, I found that depending on what color you told Atton your saber was, that's the color crystal that you will start finding first. So perhaps the devs meant for you to recreate it instead of regaining the original.

Sounds like no one has gotten it, which can only mean that you probablly cannot get it I mean what are the chances of everyone missing it... cmon I want it as much as the next guy but its sounds like it isnt actually in the game... plz prove me wrong! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Your crystal colour as told to Atton has nothing to do with what you'll find. I told him mine was double-bladed and I didn't remember the colour. So Atris had a double-bladed blue sabre. The first crystal I found was orange. I think that was like, the *only* crystal I found. I never even found a blue one.

So . . . I guess for you it was just random?

Various secrets and easter eggs eh? . . . I'm only on my second play through, so I guess it'll be a fair bit of time before that O_O

And damn for not getting your sabre back. I went in circles with Atris for like, 20 minutes trying to get my sabre back from her until I finally got sick of it. I don't think it's possible :)

You don't get it back, once you get the 'PC Name' jewel that is customize for you and its within a lightsaber, that saber can only be used by you.

The colour of your lightsaber depends on your alignment, during the wars, I think they wanted to discern who was evil and who was good etc. etc. But yeah, if your neutral its suppose to be silver/random

You don't get it back, once you get the 'PC Name' jewel that is customize for you and its within a lightsaber, that saber can only be used by you.

The colour of your lightsaber depends on your alignment, during the wars, I think they wanted to discern who was evil and who was good etc. etc. But yeah, if your neutral its suppose to be silver/random

Hmm. The color of the "old" lightsaber depends on how you described it to Atton in a dialog option. If you didn't explore that option (can't remeber if it forces you) then I'm not sure what color/style it is.

The 'PC Name' jewel can only be used by you (and by extension any lightsaber that has it inserted), but you can remove it if you want.

In fact I recomend that you do remove it and talk to Kreia before she leaves the group for good at the end. The crystal gets more powerful as you level up but it will only do so if you remove it from your inventory and talk to Kreia to re-align it with your spirit. Most people probably already know this but I thought it couldn't hurt to post it.

I hope I know about your own crystal . . . *mutters*

That wasn't what I was saying. I also thought that someone said that we get the option of retrieving our old lightsabre, which was to be worth the effort as it was special, or just make a new one. Frig, I remember *reading* that.

I know you make your own sabre with your own crystal, but still, I want my old one damn it :(

alright this is just a thought,so please dont rip into me too much. :(

but has anyone here ever succeeded in beating one of the academy's handmaiden in a hand-to-hand match?im wonderin if theyre somehow connected.i wasnt able to find out cause i got tired of gettin whipped.

i know it sounds rediculous (it doesnt even make sense to me),but i thought id try to contribute.