Obsidian Please answer are questions please!

I would like to here from Obsidian about the problems of Star Wars KOTOR II- The Sith Lords.

I have a old xbox released in 2002 and have countless prroblems with this game the big one is not being able to use a workbench all game. I have had other glitches that have hindered my play also the M Vrook end fight on dantooine after i beat him the first time the screen goes black and i can not move on tried both lightside and darkside ways and the samething happens?. I also returned my copy of the game for a new one and the problems are still there?. Please help us out i really want to play this game and enjoy it but as of right now i do not enjoy the game. Why is there so many problems with the game just because the xbox is old?.

Thanks,

Jim Fraley

An X-Box is a X-Box. There should be the same hardware in a 2002 x-box as a 2004 x-box. Its a console, not a PC. If you having these problems with an old x-box they won't magically disappear with a new x-box. Do yourself a favor and just return the game, get you money back.

There is no excuse for a buggy console game.

An X-Box is a X-Box.  There should be the same hardware in a 2002 x-box as a 2004 x-box.  Its a console, not a PC.  If you having these problems with an old x-box they won't magically disappear with a new x-box.  Do  yourself a favor and just return the game, get you money back.

There is no excuse for a buggy console game.

Same hardware yes same drives heck no mine is crapolla thompson drive, the newer xbox has better samsung drive and before that was the phillips drive but the samsung is the best by far and thats what i think is the whole problem bad drive!.

Ok i called Obsidian and got nowhere just 15 minutes of nothing to just tell me to call lucasarts and i did. This is what they told me-

Workbench not working- Take your character strip them down to nothing then try the workbench and see if it works. They also said if that doesnt' work to wipe the saves and restart.

Take 3 games load 1 at a time for a few seconds rinse repeat with 3 games then load up SWKOTOR-SL there might be a problem with the memory cache on the xbox thats what they told me and well i am off to try!.

I would like to here from Obsidian about the problems of Star Wars KOTOR II- The Sith Lords.

I have a old xbox released in 2002 and have countless prroblems with this game the big one is not being able to use a workbench all game. I have had other glitches that have hindered my play also the M Vrook end fight on dantooine after i beat him the first time the screen goes black and i can not move on tried both lightside and darkside ways and the samething happens?. I also returned my copy of the game for a new one and the problems are still there?. Please help us out i really want to play this game and enjoy it but as of right now i do not enjoy the game. Why is there so many problems with the game just because the xbox is old?.

Thanks,

Jim Fraley

Sorry to let you down but....

Ave it :D

Sorry to let you down but....

Ave it :D

[rant] You love patting yourself on the back for finally realizing that this is indeed a self help tech support page. Too bad this was brought up like the day after the page was setup. And as such many complained about the fact that there wasn't an offical tech support page. But incase you have failed to read some of the topics the devs do visit these threads and do respond when they can so stop pointing out the obvious. [/end rant]

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

They do all that but its stated in the forum rules that Dev's arent obliged to even answer here... im tired of coming to see how i can prevent bug's and gathering data on whats wrong with it.... and instead finding topic's which have "Devs Please Answer this"

it just gets old

They do all that but its stated in the forum rules that Dev's arent obliged to even answer here... im tired of coming to see how i can prevent bug's and gathering data on whats wrong with it.... and instead finding topic's which have "Devs Please Answer this"

it just gets old

the solution is simple.get the **** out and don't come back :)