belt on Dantoine ?Jal Shey?

I'm on Dantoine at the weapon merchant and there is a belt called ?Jal Shey? I think. I was wondering if anyone else bought it and if it was worth the $11,700 that it cost.

what I can remember...

Force Resist: +14

Fortitude: +4-6?

Wisdom:-4

Charisma:-4

Also any other expensive items that I might want to save my money for would be appreciated.

I'm on Dantoine at the weapon merchant and there is a belt called ?Jal Shey? I think.  I was wondering if anyone else bought it and if it was worth the $11,700 that it cost.

what I can remember...

Also any other expensive items that I might want to save my money for would be appreciated.

I've picked up two of them by either killing someone or opening a box. I have yet to use them. In my opinion, your money could best be used elsewhere.

I'm on Dantoine at the weapon merchant and there is a belt called ?Jal Shey? I think.  I was wondering if anyone else bought it and if it was worth the $11,700 that it cost.

what I can remember...

Definatly buy it the force resist part is where its at and if you're a jedi already the wisdom and charisma is definatly needed! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the negative 4 on both Wisdom and Charisma hurt your character, not help.

It actually isnt a negative! :D mine has plus 14 force resistantcy and plus 1 or 2 or sumtin to the wisdom! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

No idea if it's worth looking for. I thought the Jel Shay armor was hideous so I always gave it to Vasis Mar. My lightside character ran around in a dark side padawan robe for most of the game until I found the darkside master robe. It looked nice with my silver and cyan ligthsabers, set off Atris

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

No idea if it's worth looking for. I thought the Jel Shay armor was hideous so I always gave it to Vasis Mar. My lightside character ran around in a dark side padawan robe for most of the game until I found the darkside master robe. It looked nice with my silver and cyan ligthsabers, set off Atris