Kaiburr Crystal

Has anybody found the Kaiburr Crystal?

Uhh what does it do? What are the special properties... I mean if someone found it then it is completely random unless dealing wiht a quest! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Has anybody found the Kaiburr Crystal?

Yes. The Jedi Master on Onderon (your old mentor) has it when you kill him. Keep in mind though, that Onderon was the last planet I visited. Things may change depending on the order you go.

There is also a better crystal called Quixoni that you can get on Onderon too.

i knew the kaiburr crystal sounded familiar. yes they were used by palpatine. supposedly they amplify the users force powers. i didnt know it was in the game. is it a color one or a modifier. cuz if its a color i think it is supposed to be red

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

what are the properties of this "Quixoni"?

If you go to the Cantina on Onderon and talk to a woman named Sakarie (spelling?) she will mention that she needs an open starport visa and she has either money or weapons or a light saber crystal to exchange for it. The crystal is "Qixoni." It is a "exceedingly rare" crystal that was formed when a star burned out next to a certain planet where the crystal was harvested.

I think it is more powerful than the Kaiburr or any other crystal found in the game. I have yet to get that other "uber" crystal on Malachor however.

o yeah i no what the Quixoni is...you have to trade that person a pass thing to get off onderon for it...its ok...i got it once...only DS ppl can use it i no that much...i never did equip it cuz i was LS and wanted to no what the properties was....i jus reloaded the game lol

what are the properties of this "Quixoni"?

The Qixoni crystal gives +5 dmg, and Regenerate Force Points +1. Only used by Dark Jedi. That sounds pretty good, but Im not sure if the Kaiburr is more useful.

Well, let me rephrase that. For my Consular the Kaiburr will be more useful, but I don't know how it would compare for a different class.