Influence Visas Marr

After you have obtained force site from Visas is there really any need to keep track of how much influence you have with her? I noticed I lost some influence with her on Onderon, and was wondering if there is anything more you can unlock with her or any more powers she can teach you.

can you answer a question for me...

In my first game, i had V teach me Force Sight, or at least i thought i did...(could never get the same dialoge option again.) but i never accually got the power... Why?

KingSnake.

she learns force sight not you. You have to go into first person look with her and you can see through walls and such

In my first game, i had V teach me Force Sight, or at least i thought i did...(could never get the same dialoge option again.) but i never accually got the power... Why?

KingSnake.

she learns force sight not you. You have to go into first person look with her and you can see through walls and such

You can learn Force sight as well. But you learn it from Kreia. Talk to her and use the line about Visas doing something to your sight.

KingSnake.

You can learn Force sight as well. But you learn it from Kreia. Talk to her and use the line about Visas doing something to your sight.

I'm on my first game and Visas taught me force sight, not Kreia. I'm playing lightside, I kept asking Visas about her homeworld and why she is blind when I selected that I got an influence success and she taught me force site.