There is a Level Cap

Well after beating this game i have come to the conclusion that lvl 25 is the cap. I havent seen any1 with higher lvl, i just finished with lvl 25.

The reason i say this is because ememies do not reappear, once they are dead, they are dead (except maybe dxun)

So though this has already been asked, has any1 reached 26? Plz be truthful, ill give u a cookie.....

Well after beating this game i have come to the conclusion that lvl 25 is the cap.  I havent seen any1 with higher lvl, i just finished with lvl 25.

The reason i say this is because ememies do not reappear, once they are dead, they are dead (except maybe dxun)

So though this has already been asked, has any1 reached 26?  Plz be truthful, ill give u a cookie.....

I've seen posts by two people detailing their adventures at levels 26 & 27. One guy said he got to 40, but I think he was lying or mistaken....

Well after beating this game i have come to the conclusion that lvl 25 is the cap.  I havent seen any1 with higher lvl, i just finished with lvl 25.

So though this has already been asked, has any1 reached 26?  Plz be truthful, ill give u a cookie.....

At the end of my first game (I'm starting another now), I was just shy of 28th level. I ended up being a Jedi Sentinel 15/Jedi Weapon Master 12 - and I was quite upset that I didn't get to at least 30th level just for balance's sake.

It's exaggerated... now the exile guy is stronger than every damn being in the galaxy, including

Revan

In a game like this Level doesn't really say how powerful your character is. Sure the Exile was powerful, one of mine's was at level 27, but that doesn't mean he is more powerful than Revan. Revan is the GOD during these times.

Ha ha you're no good. :huh:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

look under where it shows how many expiriance points you have and how many you need if it doesn't say points need you can no longer level up, however i do not think ther is a cap so it should always have thepoints need stat.