Telos Bounty Sidequest Question

Never ever found them. And I went through that station with a fine tooth comb.

Now my husband is playing, and he vowed to find them since I couldn't. (to give him bragging rights - he's more of a FPS gamer usually) And even he gave up after a long scouring of the station.

So, I was wondering if anyone playing LS ever found them?

man, where are they? I saw them in Cerka, i reported back to the Lt. Then i scowered the station. Nada. I figured they'd be on the surface, maybe in the merc camp. so i go on. Nada. I looked all over the surface of Talos i could, and didn't see hide nor hair of them. Right now i'm about to leave the Jedi place in the polor caps, and i'm wondering where they are? On dant? I heard talk of merks heading there.... but, in my old game, after i leave telos can come back, the LT doesn't have anything to say to me any more... ithink cause i pissed him off for leaving or something... so i don't understand what's up... have i blown this quest? I R confused...

KingSnake.

You will not see them anywhere near where you first saw them (they are no longer on the station), but in another location not to far along you will run into them. If you listen to what the Czerka person says to them it will give you a hint. Sorry to be vague, but I didn't want to give any spoilers. Email me if you need more information.

Where do you find the two criminals (devaroinian & rodian)?

Thanks in advance.

I first ran into them in the Czerka office. When you go to talk to the lady about the restoration, they are speaking with her. A cutscene happens and they escape. Supposedly you can find them again, but I just lied and said they were dead. :)

Side note, I find it odd that the Exchange still has a bounty on you even after you get G0-T0 and are supposedly working with Goto.

I thought G0-T0 was just a boss in the Exchange. Then again, I didn't get very far with his dialogues.

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

Side note, I find it odd that the Exchange still has a bounty on you even after you get G0-T0 and are supposedly working with Goto.

In my game, he personally dealt with this issue when yet another group of bounty hunters ambushed me and he was in my party.

:)

Of course, he'd just sat through a bounty hunter ambush about 10 minutes earlier without saying a word.

Most likely it was an ambush counter issue. Once you get ambushed the proper number of times, a cutscene takes place the next time bounty hunters ambush you to let you know that you won't be getting attacked anymore.