KotOR 2: Sources for money?

Okay, here's where I am in the game:

I've recently added both the Echani and the blind assassin lady (can't remember her race... begins with an "M") to the party. We've stopped on Nar Shaddaa briefly, but I didn't go very far before deciding to head to Dantoine and hunt for the parts to make my weapon. I've been through the Enclave and have just constructed a lightsaber. I'm playing solid light side, and am working on building strong Influence; right now everyone in my party except for Kreia is glowing near the top of the light side meter.

Here's what I want to accomplish:

I suspect that I will be wanting to train some of my party as Jedi at some point. It just feels like the game is heading that direction. In the meantime, some of the party is already capable of using a lightsaber. So I want to make at least a couple of more. And, heck, I want to dual wield anyways, so I need at least another one. I anticipate that I will stumble across parts for additional lightsabers either as part of the plot or just by looting places, but there's also a merchant on Dantoine who seems to have enough parts available to construct at least one or two more.

But in order for me to get what I want, I'm going to need money. Right now, I don't have a lot. And it seems that whenever I get a few hundred credits in my pocket, I stumble into an opportunity to be generous, earn some lightside points, and give it away (and then get harassed by Kreia -- what a heartless, pessimistic, depressing witch she is becoming!).

So... Should I just be patient? Or are there some good sources for big cash that are accessible to me at this point without jeapordizing my pursuit of the light side. I don't know if Swoop Racing leads to money; I'm not really very good at it, and it gets frustrating to constantly miss the record times by fractions of a second, only have to "rinse & repeat" again and again.

Don't spoil me too much, but a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated... :-

My Pazaak strategy:

- Save your game right before you play a hand.

- Always max bet.

- After you play the hand, don't play another. Say something like "I'll be back later" or whatever is available to exit the dialoge.

- If you won, save the game.

- If you lost, load the pervious game.

- Repeat.

Yeah, I know this isn't "fair", but it keeps you from losing credits.