joinable npc jedi training

ajax

I am a level 21 ls consular/jedi master (and considering the fact that most people claim to finish the game at aprox. 26th level or thereabouts) I am dubious about the likelihood of the handmaiden ever becoming a jedi.

The handmaiden has been part of my active party since telos, joining me on virtually every quest. Dantooine was the first planet I completed after telos, followed by nar shadaa (at which point atton become my first jedi party member,) and I am now on onderon. I have beaten the handmaiden in three separate training combats and she has agreed to receive training from me in the future. However, in spite of the fact that she continues to applaud my generosity, I no longer receive increased influence from good deeds done in her presence, and the handmaiden seems no closer to becoming a jedi.

So, I have a question for you folks: at what point did various members of your party avail themselves of jedi training?

Thanks.

I am a level 21 ls consular/jedi master (and considering the fact that most people claim to finish the game at aprox. 26th level or thereabouts) I am dubious about the likelihood of the handmaiden ever becoming a jedi. 

The handmaiden has been part of my active party since telos, joining me on virtually every quest.  Dantooine was the first planet I completed after telos, followed by nar shadaa (at which point atton become my first jedi party member,) and I am now on onderon.  I have beaten the handmaiden in three separate training combats and she has agreed to receive training from me in the future.  However, in spite of the fact that she continues to applaud my generosity, I no longer receive increased influence from good deeds done in her presence, and the handmaiden seems no closer to becoming a jedi.

So, I have a question for you folks:  at what point did various members of your party avail themselves of jedi training?

Thanks.

I only got Handmaiden as a force user, though she was a little weak for me. I finished the game Level 27 / Jedi Weaponmaster. I think you need to go to one more planet at least but I'm not sure.

Has anyone confirmed which party members are Force Sensitve btw?

I had the same problem for a while.I managed to find out some more information about her family from Kreia, soon after I was able to talk to her(Handmaiden) about her family and she agreed to be my disciple.She only got about 3 or 4 levels as a jedi before I finished the game.