Revan

I'm not sure I actually understood what happened to Revan. He left to fight an unseen sith threat, was gone for five years, more or less...then what? Does anyone else have any info to share on Revan? This is just one of several unresolved plot points. And if not, do you think that this is to lead into KOTOR 3, and that's why so much is left unresolved?

I'm not sure I actually understood what happened to Revan.  He left to fight an unseen sith threat, was gone for five years, more or less...then what?  Does anyone else have any info to share on Revan?  This is just one of several unresolved plot points.  And if not, do you think that this is to lead into KOTOR 3, and that's why so much is left unresolved?

I do think that is will lead into a 3rd game. And i think thats why there is so much plot points left unfinshed.

There were alot of loose threads at the end.Hopefully you're correct that this leads into the next game and not just bad writing.

If you ask me its both....all the loose ends are probably leading to the next game but a game is expected to be an experience within itself and the amount of loose ends that were in this game is inexcusable