Was the Xbox version a Christmas rush job?

I have plenty of additional hardware in my XBox. I've also modded my case out.

So, I have extra cooling. But I have seen some fried XBoxes. Don't ask me why (probably noise concerns, the stock XBox is loud) but they actually REMOVED a fan from the XBox after the 1.0 models.

I can't speak from experience as I didn't play KoToR on XBox and refuse to play K2 on it(my little protest), but from all I've heard for the most part it is the same types of glitches they had the first time only more often.  Seeing as how the engine is the same, with more just added to it I'm not surprised.  If what happens holds true I'll be fine on the pc after the first patch.

I don't think it was rushed I just don't think any of it's flaws were fixed.

Nah, there are flaws in this game that never existed in the first. Massive slow down during fights. Hell, there's even slowdown in the menu.

FYI All...

Swapped out my disc for a later shipment copy at said friend's Gamestop... and the new disc so far works beautifully on my xbox.

Sample difference:

First disc: Jekk'Jekk Tarr - Mira wandered around in her regular outfit throughout with no breathing problems and everyone talking to her like she was wearing an environment suit. She was even asked to remove it, nothing happens, then all of a sudden people are shocked to see it's Mira. :-

New disc: She actually was depicted wearing the suit. :D :D :D

PS: Loaded from same save, just different discs.

I'm giving the game another shot with this new disc to see how much better it can be.

Possibly a bad printing batch.

Also, there are something like 20-30 different xbox configurations that have been sold. Different chips, DVD drives, etc. Most games get about a week getting randomly shuffled through the compatibility lab that houses these when it's tested for xbox certification. So some of the issues are going to be tied to the hardware of your xbox. Especially if you have a early release of the xbox, which were released with wonky DVD drives.

Possibly a bad printing batch.

Also, there are something like 20-30 different xbox configurations that have been sold. Different chips, DVD drives, etc. Most games get about a week getting randomly shuffled through the compatibility lab that houses these when it's tested for xbox certification.  So some of the issues are going to be tied to the hardware of your xbox.  Especially if you have a early release of the xbox, which were released with wonky DVD drives.

Some of the latest Xboxes still use those same original drives