What's Next

Grandpa

Warhammer 40K is a war game, not a RPG.

Yeah, and Warhammer Fantasy Role-Play is the RPG companion to Warhammer Fantasy Battle. No reason a WH40K RPG wouldn't be possible.

Actually they already made one, I believe it's called Inquisitor.

Exactly, hence my interest in playing an Inquisitor :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

How about Icewind Dale 3 as an expansion for NWN2? There doesn't seem to be any reason to develop a separate engine, especially when the NWN2 engine is going to look as great as they keep telling us. They're probably not going to give us winter/arctic content in NWN2 anyway, but it would probably be the sort of thing that they ended up creating in an expansion. Why not merge the two? The Icewind Dale name would be a great way to increase the sales of an expansion, which is normally greatly reduced compared to intiial game sales. Even better, Icewind Dale sits just north of the Neverwinter/Luskan area that NWN2 will deal with in its OC, so there could even be a world map connecting both campaigns!

"They're probably not going to give us winter/arctic content in NWN2 anyway"

I bet after watching the hekc that BIo got for not including a winter tileset in the original NWN; that obsidian will include one with NWN2.

"Even better, Icewind Dale sits just north of the Neverwinter/Luskan area that NWN2 will deal with in its OC, so there could even be a world map connecting both campaigns!"

Eh. IWD is far removed from NW. It may look close from a map's view; but i gaurantee it's farther thana few metres. Hundreds; if not thousands of miles to be exact. It's not an easy trip. And, NWN2 OC is supposedly 40-50 hours. so that's a lot of ground toc over unless they do kinda like Fo where the map is mostly empty as you travel to various places...That's if heye ven bother with an actual 'world map'.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.