Is there a "decision point?"

Where you were at the temple roof? What i liked about that was, I could save right before approaching Bastila, and not necessarily have to play the whole game over again just for a diff. ending...They said there'd be something like that in this game awhile back, is this still the case?

Also, is Atris in a sexy dark jedi outfit at the end of the game like Bastila was? :ermm:

And, who's cooler, Mira or Hanharr? Is Hanharr just another generic wookie, or does he have a cool look to him?

Where you were at the temple roof? What i liked about that was, I could save right before approaching Bastila, and not necessarily have to play the whole game over again just for a diff. ending...They said there'd be something like that in this game awhile back, is this still the case?

Also, is Atris in a sexy dark jedi outfit at the end of the game like Bastila was?  :ermm:

And, who's cooler, Mira or Hanharr? Is Hanharr just another generic wookie, or does he have a cool look to him?

Not that I am aware of. I tried to do one planet 'evil' and two planets 'good' and ended up 'evil' without making a choice.

No.

Hanharr is the best wookie ever.

He's actually pretty strong. Especially with that wookie rage thing. Wow.

And no, there's no pivotal point in the story. In one way it sucks, but in another, it's cool because it's original. It's neat and original, but pivotal points are neat too ^_^