How is republic Commando?

I'm not ahuge FPS fan...nor a little one.... If I ever get HL2, it'll be when the price has been halved at least.

Odds are I many never get RC. The hype has to interesting enough for me to want to try a game in a genre I don't care for. It just isn't there w/RC

I don't care for FPS games, but I loved Half Life, and I plan on buying Half Life 2 as my next PC game.

I may rent Star Wars Battlefield because it has been so well received. I think Republic Commando will be more up my alley.

The last FPS game I enjoyed was Ghost Recon, actually.

I've actually never played (atleast more than a couple of minutes worth) any recent FPS. I think the last one I played was Counterstrike when I was living away at college with a bunch of buddies.

I think being a Star Wars fan, I'll be more in to Republic Commando than I would any non-Star Wars FPS. If it gets good reviews, I'll more than likely check it out. Although that won't be a for a while since it comes out roughly about the same time as KOTOR:TSL is released for the PC.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)