How come there was never a...

Mahf

it could be a screeny of female main character fighting nihlis.....

I thought he was referring to the concept art, in which Atris and Nihlis are definately fighting, since there are no screenshots of Nihlus fighting anyone and there was plenty of exposure on the artwork of Atris and Nihlus duelling.

But meh, I could be mistaken.

It was said by Akari to be Atris if I recall correctly. I think the concept art and wallpaper had more of a medaphoric meaning of LS vs. DS that was nullified when Atris was made evil in the game plot, but ofcourse nobody but LA and Obsidian knew this so they just continued with it. But thats just what I think

it could be a screeny of female main character fighting nihlis.....

I thought he was referring to the concept art, in which Atris and Nihlis are definately fighting, since there are no screenshots of Nihlus fighting anyone and there was plenty of exposure on the artwork of Atris and Nihlus duelling.

But meh, I could be mistaken.

Yeah I was talking about the concept art and was pretty sure it was Atris

It was Atris in the concept art.

Given their hyping of  Nihilis and Atris I would have liked these characters to have had a bit more substance.

Atris had plenty of substance. If you talked to your party members enough and really examined how she acted you could piece together her motivations and personality.

Nihilus on the other hand. I felt quite robbed when I had the showdown with him. I felt like a cornball, I imagined myself strolling up to him, then right as I was 5 steps behind him alerting him to my presence with the sound of my lightsaber flaring up. . .

Had I know how much of a pushover he was. . . mreh. He had very littler defining character moments, at least in my plays through the game. Perhaps I missed something. Atris on the other hand, I really understood.