SIlver lightsaber crystal

I think that the random inventory thing has a lot to do with whether you get it or not. I have heard, but not confirmed, two possibilities for getting one:

If you complete the Smuggled Weapons quest by cooperating with the criminal Duros merchant brother, he'll sell you one in his "special" goods

Completion of the New Trade Routes quest (accomplished by talking to the female Rodian who likes humans after you've been to Onderon and Dantooine; this can only be done if you side with the female Rodian on Nar Shaddaa) may place one in the expanded shopping inventory that she has.

I have not been able to find one by the "accepted" methods. I did, however, ran across one in a box somewhere. Don't be surprised if you never found one; the random inventory thing can be a blessing and a curse. It's one thing that bugs me about this game, other than a crash---on a console, nonetheless---which cost me a Cyan Crystal late in the game, and I never got another one. Cyan crystals are the good-looking ones, not these silver thingamabobs.

I used an Orange and Green my first play. I can't remember if the XBox version ever got the Orange crystal in the downloaded content of KotOR1, but I never used it when I played the PC version. I had to at least once! :blink:

I guess this next time I need to look for that Silver though.

I used an Orange and Green my first play.  I can't remember if the XBox version ever got the Orange crystal in the downloaded content of KotOR1, but I never used it when I played the PC version.  I had to at least once! :blink:

I wish KOTOR has an orange one for XBox. I liked using the purple crystal but the orange looks so much better.

Visas has cyan and purple which makes for an interesting combination.

I used an Orange and Green my first play.  I can't remember if the XBox version ever got the Orange crystal in the downloaded content of KotOR1, but I never used it when I played the PC version.  I had to at least once! :blink:

I don't remember us ever getting orange. If we did, then I missed the update.

The only download I remember is the station above Yavin. Were there anymore? I wouldn't mind having another reason to play KOTOR again.

The only download I remember is the station above Yavin. Were there anymore? I wouldn't mind having another reason to play KOTOR again.

That's the only one that I DL'ed.

That's weird. I just finished my first playthrough today and I had two silver crystals. I guess it's all random. I got my first from the scavenger lady on Dantooine, I just looked at her inventory and if it didn't look that good I would reload and she would have new inventory. I was hoping for some nice new robes but nothing caught my fancy until I saw the silver crystal.

I used an Orange and Green my first play.  I can't remember if the XBox version ever got the Orange crystal in the downloaded content of KotOR1, but I never used it when I played the PC version.  I had to at least once! :thumbsup:

the crystal the makes your saber orange in KOTOR1 is the Heart of Guardian, you can buy it at Yavin if you download the new content

You can only get the heart of the guardian at Yavin after completing all of the quests there, and just before you go to the Unknown world, I believe.

And there is an orange crystal - but there's nothing ala the heart of the guardian crystal in the first game. They already have other ways to make special bonuses you can't get from crystals alone, here.

Too bad people cant post screenshots...........one dowfall of the XBOX

Anyway is the Mantle of the force crystal color back in KotORII....it was sort of a light blue green color.

Also, is there a gold color....always used that color in JK2 and Academy online

And lastly is there a light blue color?

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I got my silver crystal on dxun, from one of those random monsters..the one that the mandalorian guy tells you "sometime eat a lot of items." It just said "silver crystal received" right when i killed one of those things. This was my last planet, so i'd assume its based on kills or something and quite randomly determined.

-saladami

ON Dantooine....Inside the Jedi Enclave Sublevels--> rescue Jorran....when you exit approach him at the scavenger camp but save it before you talk to him. After talking to him he will offer three jedi artifacts for 1000 bucks... Pay it and see what you get. You usually end up with one lightsaber lense fixture, one crappy emitter, and on color crystal. You can reload this exchange as many time as you want to recieve the color of crystal you want.... I was able to obtain cyan this being my first planet off of Telos....It is random but you can role the dice with decent odds.....I recieved rare crystal colors 3 out of 5 times... (w00t)

Cyan actually might be the color they used for the Mantle of the Force Crystal blade color in KotOR 1 though I may be wrong......but what about a gold color.....sort of like a lighter yellow than was in KotOR 1

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I started a new game because I wanted to develop my

PC a bit differently due to some things I've figured out.

Anyway I noticed that the one Duros brother on Telos who sells weapons had a totally different inventory than when I first played so I figured it was random too. (I think I may have read that somewhere around here too)

So I reloaded and tried again and sure enough different stuff.

so I did it about 5 times and on the 5th time not only did he have a Silver Lightsaber crystal he had a set of Green Jedi Robes that gives me +1 wisdom, +1 Strength, and +1 Dex,