Unlimited EXP Exploit

User CaffeineJunkieC from the gamefaqs forums writes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not sure if this will work for everyone due to needing to choose the "awareness" dialogue options (I had 22 awareness at this point in the game).

On Nar Shaddaa in the Refugee Sector, speak to the sick man in the northwest corner of the Refugee camp and choose the "awareness" dialogue option, then go speak with the leader of the Exchange for that sector. Tell him about the sick man and explain that the reugees need more room or the disease will spread and you will be told that they will get more room if you deal with the sick man. Then explain that you don't have the supplies to heal him, and you are told to "deal with him". Then choose the "I'll think about it" option and you will receive 1000 exp. Repeat the conversation to your heart's desire."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not sure if this will work for everyone due to needing to choose the "awareness" dialogue options (I had 22 awareness at this point in the game).

On Nar Shaddaa in the Refugee Sector, speak to the sick man in the northwest corner of the Refugee camp and choose the "awareness" dialogue option, then go speak with the leader of the Exchange for that sector. Tell him about the sick man and explain that the reugees need more room or the disease will spread and you will be told that they will get more room if you deal with the sick man. Then explain that you don't have the supplies to heal him, and you are told to "deal with him". Then choose the "I'll think about it" option and you will receive 1000 exp. Repeat the conversation to your heart's desire."

Please mark this thread as SPOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, you're IN the spoiler forum.

dude, you're IN the spoiler forum.

Nope, I read this thread in the General Disscusion forum. But I have found it in the Spoiler forum to. Hmm, must have happened something wrong...

that is the biggest spoiler i've come across yet....idiot...

To quote a previous individual... you're in the SPOILER FORUM! You shouldn't be opening threads here if you don't want to know something you don't already know. Why you feel the need to insult the author for your blunder is beyond me.

This being the "biggest spoiler" you've run across is laughable. The "spoiler factor" of this thread is about 1 in ump-teen-million compaired to the 100s of other posts in this forum.

Thanks to CaffeineJunkieC, but it was a tad bit innacurate and missing a few steps..

If you want to see check below...

Step 1 ) Dont speak to anyone when you land on Nar Shadda, It makes the dialog choice click through easier when you get to the exploit part.

Step 2) Go straight to the Serraco Area (Spelling) kill them all, including the boss.

NOTE: Ive been informed that this does not affect your balance.

Step 3) Go to the refugee camp and only speak with the sick man by the entrance.

Step 4) Awareness - Tell him that he may infect the whole colony.

(Dialog wording may not be exact but you'll get the idea)

Step 5) Awareness - Tell him you will speak to the overseer

(Dialog wording may not be exact but you'll get the idea)

Step 6) Go to the exchange base and talk to the overseer

Step 7) Tell him that there is a sick man in the refugee camp

Step :- Persuade - Tell him to allow the refugee to spread out more to prevent infection. ***Now if you successfully influence him you get the 1000xp***

Step 9) When he asks you to take care of it, scroll down to the 4th option and choose I will think about it.

*** At this point you will get the actual box that says Journal entry added and 1000xp gained. NO LS OR DS POINTS are given.

Step 10) Rinse and Repeat steps 7 through 9

Hope this helps all of you playing the game a second and third time and want to power level.

This seems to be an easier way...though I haven't tried it myself..just copy and pasted from gamefaqs.

"There is a speeder in the refugee sector by the siricoo boss. This is a speeder that needs three parts to repair. If you get just the navigation interface from either the droid vendor or the droid shop you can install one part. If you install that one part on the ship using computer and repair it well say you have succesfully installed the part but need two more parts. It will then give you 400 exp. After giving you the exp it gives you back the installed part, so you may do this an infinite ammount of times."

Actually to add, you can kill at the Serraco and not get any darkside points, I was the peak of the light, I had the beam shooting from me and all that, and I slaughtered the Serraco, it was very amusing, and no darkside points. Because...they were trying to control the refugee's and were evil =D

Blackeye:

Good to know about the serraco, I wasn't sure since I'm playing DS so I just figured Id put that in so no ones force balance goes wacko (If that was the case).

SoulSwindler:

Tried the transport/speeder repair exploit too... The overseer way is MUCH faster.. it takes about the same amount of time to go through the dialogs, but you get 2.5 times the xp from him. The set up just takes a little longer.. But your getting xp while your killing the serracos too so it makes up for it.

I found another place: in the tomb of Korriban, there is a dead Jedi in a small room. When you search his corpse, two beasts appear. They give you 400 XP each when you kill them. You can repeat this as much as you want and if you want to go faster, search the corpse 2 or 3 times (if you are storng enough) and you'll fight 4-6 beasts at the time.

I found another place: in the tomb of Korriban, there is a dead Jedi in a small room. When you search his corpse, two beasts appear. They give you 400 XP each when you kill them. You can repeat this as much as you want and if you want to go faster, search the corpse 2 or 3 times (if you are storng enough) and you'll fight 4-6 beasts at the time.

Yea that's what I use, But if you really want to rack up the exp then you should get full force storm and then hit it like 20 times gives you like 40 hssis (really laggy but worth it) and if you get low on health then whip out an advnced med or just do death field kills like crazy! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

• 2 weeks later...

Where is this tomb? Whose is it?

Do you have to have a high awareness to do this?