Hi. I'm the same Jedi Master Revan from KOTOR 1

Hello, I myself am new here, so welcome to the forums.

And yes, Black Isle/Obsidian are the best RPG developers out there, not Bioware. Planescape: Torment will prove this if anyone has doubts. And from every standpoint except from a technical one, The Sith Lords IS far and away superior to its predecessor.

The Dark Lord

swesbrly5iz.gif

"Hi, I'm brand new here too. I heard this is where Feargus Urquhart is passing out free copies of his autobiography so I decided to sign up."

Says the guy with nearly 3k posts. :p"

And, oh, hi to the real new guy. Also, ignore the trolls who flamed you for no reason.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Hi, I'm brand new here too. I heard this is where Feargus Urquhart is passing out free copies of his autobiography so I decided to sign up."

Says the guy with nearly 3k posts. :p"

And, oh, hi to the real new guy. Also, ignore the trolls who flamed you for no reason.

Shh! You're going to ruin my chances of getting that free autobiography that all n00bs get. :ph34r:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Have any of your notice, that after 3 pages, he hasn't replied?

Hey man this is nothing. When our forum went down for updating we made a thread that went on for like 7 pages on nothing. Then there was everyones favorite Spoiler thread that lasted 125 pages before the Mods shut it down.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Sorry linguistics major crap

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Only a great deal after the point, uncouth has been a word longer then couth, either that or University of Texas has a crappy linguistics department

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.