Hi. I'm the same Jedi Master Revan from KOTOR 1

Hi all, it's me.  The same Jedi Master Revan from the Bioware KOTOR 1 forums.  Just thought i'd drop in and say hi.

This is spam, it dosn't have anything to do with KOTOR II, please go to here.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

y0

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

We need to stop all this wad on wad violence.

We got the sh i twads hating on the dorkwads, the dorkwads hating on the co ckwads, and the co c kwads hating the dickwads. It seems everyones seems to hate the radical offshoot group the dickweeds.

When will this hating stop?

Who will sign the historic wad peaceaccord

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Seriously, don't dog someone for introducing themselves. They were being polite.

If someone acts like an idiot, or an ass, then flame them. But don't flame random people for no reason.

It's uncouth.

For what it's worth, welcome to the forums. I may suggest changing your avatar however, as I know at least two other people who use it here.

Edit: But I do second the notion that you need to bring donuts, with raspberry filling.

What is with you people? TOPIC SHOULD BE DELETED BLA BLA BLA. I'm sure you have made stupid posts and nobody has commented, why do you flame a new person? Pretty soon if you all keep up your maladjusted social tendencie, no one will come here. Sheesh, show the new people some respect.