Disciple and Atton know a way to a woman's heart.

Okay I just wanted to make this post talking about the two best guys in KOTOR 2. Atton Rand and Disciple. Disciple is soo cool because he's so noble and a real gentleman. He totally wants to protect you and genuienly likes you.

Fell in love with Atton however when he said that one line while asking him why he plays pazaak in his head. He says something along the lines of this, "If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me." My heart instantly melted.

They still don't got anything on Carth though.

"If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me." My heart instantly melted.

um... i don't get it? <_<

well if it works then ;) Jedi Master Revan you beautiful girl if you If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me. :)

You know its funny, I intended to do the whole romance schpeel with Atton but I think it happened with Disciple instead. It probably had to do with the fact that I

had them both become Jedi (Atton's Jedi abilities I unlocked back on Nar Shaddaa, then Disciple shortly after I met him)?

*Dunno if thats considered a spoiler so I cut it just in case.

I dunno, but i'll be replaying it, if only to hear Atton say that cheezy line.

Dude, I'm a woman and I don't understand them!!!

I've said it once, twice, and I'll say it again: closest thing to a romance I got was Sion. I guess painridden corpse-like men are cool in their own right n_n Did make me feel special, y'know, out of all the women in the galaxy . . . :(

Still . . . better than goodie-goodie Disciple. "No Atton, I think it *is* a trap!" My brother and I have been making fun of him non-stop since he said that . . . gah! Idiots, fools, weaklings . . .

No one became Jedi with me. I would have liked to have influence over them, y'know, because I'm Sith and I wanted to twist them, but it seems that every time you try to do something cunningly "evil" in star wars, it's misconstrewed as being good. Actions aren't good or bad, it's the modivation behind them. That should be added in :(

Yes, Blessed Sith, true. It seems you have to go Light side (which I really do not want to) to gain Influence and all that. That really sucks, the developers told us we could turn people to the Light AND Dark.

I mean you don't have to be rude all the time to be a Sith... me acting nice with a party member could just be me trying to gain Influence, just trying to get people on my side by acting all nice. Seems like there's no mastermind-thing in this game... :(

Sion says something to the context of he hates me because I'm the closest thing he can come to loving. Or that he loves me or something, so he hates me. Could be a bit of both.

That'd be sweet though. Could you imagine the children?!

Fell in love with Atton however when he said that one line while asking him why he plays pazaak in his head. He says something along the lines of this, "If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me." My heart instantly melted.

Take notes on this one guys -- you might just have women swooning in droves. Don't get it? I think Atton is telling your female pc (rather subtly, at that) that she's constantly in his thoughts and she'll never be alone. Very romantic.

Just fill in the appropriate wording. For example: "If you ever feel alone (scared, unhappy, etc.), listen to music in your head because when you do, you'll be listening to music with me." End lesson.

Aurora,

I agree. The romances in this game leave much to be desired. It makes me long for BioWare.

Darth Ni:

"If I was playing as a female jedi, I would never get in a relationship with someone who has STDs (Atton). The only good scoundrel is a dead one I say."

Time to play, "Guess how old this poster is?"

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Take notes on this one guys -- you might just have women swooning in droves.  Don't get it?  I think Atton is telling your female pc (rather subtly, at that) that she's constantly in his thoughts and she'll never be alone.  Very romantic.

Just fill in the appropriate wording. For example: "If you ever feel alone (scared, unhappy, etc.), listen to music in your head because when you do, you'll be listening to music with me."  End lesson.

Bah, the day I take notes from 2 dimensional "characters" is the day the universe ends.

Then again it already states what I know, women are no diferent that us, they want a walking steriotype and not a real human being and I dont want that kind of people around me.

drakron.png

Take notes on this one guys -- you might just have women swooning in droves.  Don't get it?  I think Atton is telling your female pc (rather subtly, at that) that she's constantly in his thoughts and she'll never be alone.  Very romantic.

Just fill in the appropriate wording. For example: "If you ever feel alone (scared, unhappy, etc.), listen to music in your head because when you do, you'll be listening to music with me."  End lesson.

Bah, the day I take notes from 2 dimensional "characters" is the day the universe ends.

Then again it already states what I know, women are no diferent that us, they want a walking steriotype and not a real human being and I dont want that kind of people around me.

Agreed.