Fell in love with Atton and Disciple

Those are priceless....all of it. *laughing herself silly over all those great Kotor-Sim pics*

:D My personal favourite will always be "pillow of the sith"...everytime I see Atton get hurt ingame/fan art/fanfic I think of this....

pillowofthesith.jpg

I love Maxis.... :rolleyes:

have started a fanfic, it's rubbish like I said it would be but a thought I would use this thread to shamelessly plug - I mean tell people about it. 

I'll go review it...but first I'll give in and plug mine.

(Plug)

Atton And Revan

A prequel fic set in the Mandarlorian Wars: What if Atton had been trained by Revan? Oh the angst.

Atton's Advocate

The sequel to Atton and Revan...can Atton find redemption? Will he ever get his hands on the Exile? And will the reason for her hair colour ever be revealed?

(End of plug)

Is this turning into a "let me plug my fanfic" thread?

Cause I'll join! :D

Atton's Redemption

Please review it! :rolleyes:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Atton would probably always be fighting with in-laws and running up huge pazzak debts.  How do you all picture it?

I SWEAR, every time I thought of Kreia and Atton after the beginning of the game, I was thinking "when my character fills the husband role, Kreia will be filling the role of his mother-in-law..." ;)

:D  My personal favourite will always be "pillow of the sith"...everytime I see Atton get hurt ingame/fan art/fanfic I think of this....

Holy!... That is TOO PERFECT. I could DIE. In fact, I think I just did. Ow.

I SWEAR, every time I thought of Kreia and Atton after the beginning of the game, I was thinking "when my character fills the husband role, Kreia will be filling the role of his mother-in-law..."

Lol. Kreia is kind of like Andora (sp) from Bewitched--bad in law. Always putting Atton down calling him a fool. Also criticizing the Exile for defending Atton. If the female Exile and Atton got married I can imagine what Kreia would say. Always popping in, mispronouncing his name, trying to get the Exile to use her jedi powers even though she decided not to.

Kreia could be like Greg's in-laws on Dharama and Greg though. Better stop this now before I get to the Brady Bunch.

Night all, have a good weekend,

Royal

Fell in love with Atton however when he said that one line while asking him why he plays pazaak in his head.  He says something along the lines of this, "If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me."  My heart instantly melted.

i finally managed to trigger that conversation in the game... that was definitely a major "magic" moment for me. o:)

i was so angry when mira asked me about my glow, if it was due to me and atton hooking up a power coupling... and i didn't have any options to say yes. if your heart melted at that pazaak line, my heart broke at my lack of appropriate conversation option!

honestly, atton is miles better than carth onasi. carth looks weird. his eyes are too small... atton is far more believable (and unattainable) as a love interest. when carth told my female LS revan that he loved her, i nearly puked onto my keyboard... it was just sooooooooooo cheesyyyyyy....

i'm definitely an Atton fangirl! :p

on my first playthrough, mira asked me about disciple... and i didnt even look at the options before hitting the "no we don't have that kind of relationship" option. it was my instant reaction! ;) i just don't like disciple.

is there an option to say yes for disciple? or is it a dead end like atton?

Disciple is even more of a dead end romance wise than Atton - tho I think he has some great lines, including that end-conversation after you meet the Jedi dudes on Dantoonie.

But I still love them both. I'm weird that way.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Fell in love with Atton however when he said that one line while asking him why he plays pazaak in his head.  He says something along the lines of this, "If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me."  My heart instantly melted.

i finally managed to trigger that conversation in the game... that was definitely a major "magic" moment for me. :)

i was so angry when mira asked me about my glow, if it was due to me and atton hooking up a power coupling... and i didn't have any options to say yes. if your heart melted at that pazaak line, my heart broke at my lack of appropriate conversation option!

My thoughts...er feelings exactly. I was so bummed by it but still expected that maybe *something* will be going on later. I kinda liked the line "He's like a brother. An idiot brother." but was afraid to use it in case it somehow ruined the romance (yeah I was pretty clueless there was no romance then). :lol:

So I just settled for the cheesy "It's just the Force." reply. <_<

My thoughts...er feelings exactly. I was so bummed by it but still expected that maybe *something* will be going on later. I kinda liked the line "He's like a brother. An idiot brother." but was afraid to use it in case it somehow ruined the romance (yeah I was pretty clueless there was no romance then). :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think we all were. <_<

I believe the exact words that crossed my mind during that scene were "What? No! Why can't I... Noooooooo!" And begrudgingly settled on the most harmless-sounding answer that left the most wiggle room for something still happening.

Ah well... *le sigh*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I somehow got Disciple from Mira... bleh. Not that he's bad, it's just, he really was like a brother to me. The kind of guy who, in real life, I would never be attracted to that way.

But at the time, I was all happy... I was like, "Ooh, she likes him! I can set them up and not have to worry about her stealing my Atton!"

Sigh. How foolish of me.

I always thought the Disciple was a bit creepy, like a stalker. :blink:

Yeah, I think almost everyone was a bit distrubed by Disciple. However, his character made the Atton story more entertaining--I think more could have been done with their rivalry though (deleted material improved this slightly). I think Disciple's voice didn't quite match either. Greg Ellis is a good voice actor, but it just didn't quite mesh for me. Nick Katt, however, completely captured Atton. KOTOR 3 needs to expand! Too much great background was setup in KOTOR II not to continue with the female Exile's story.

Disciple's not creepy... anymore.

Yeah, I found him creepy/irritating/disturbingly ugly the first 2 times I played. I guess he's an acquired taste or something, because I kinda like him now, and I can look at him without cringing. And he's a really good fighter, so that helps.

Although Mira implying there was something going on between him and my Exile certainly did make me cringe. And shudder. For about 15 minutes after the scene was over.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

• 7 years later...

I absolutely loved atton :wub: I just wish there'd been an option to romance him as a male character. *Le-Sigh*...oh well...One can always hope.....

Or mod :devil:

Hahahaha. Someone NEEDS to do an Atton romance mod. I by need I mean its the end of the world if we don't get one. They already stopped KotOR 3 for an MMO so they should make mods like that to keep us fangirls and boys...entertained. :brows:

Trust me, we aren't going anywhere near the place unless we want to be washing the stink out of our clothes for the next few years.

-Atton

Peace out and Apathy is Death!