Fell in love with Atton and Disciple

I think I've been playing Kotor 2 too much. I was on Nar Shaddaa and had Atton with me in the Pazaak Den and when I talked to the Twilek he said "I think you should let me...handle...this." It was pretty obvious what he wanted to handle! If looks could kill, my X-Box would have blown up!

I think I've been playing Kotor 2 too much. I was on Nar Shaddaa and had Atton with me in the Pazaak Den and when I talked to the Twilek he said "I think you should let me...handle...this." It was pretty obvious what he wanted to handle! If looks could kill, my X-Box would have blown up!

someone shld write an atton-exile fanfic

:D

Go here: KotOR Fan Media.

My own Atton and the Exile fanfic is there (it's just a little bite of a thing), as well as Midnight Hawk's lengthier and very enjoyable Atton fanfics. There's also fabulous artwork (including Aimo, Eisu, and Eji! *happy squeal!*) and so much fan fiction, you could read happily for days.

I especially recommend Exile's funny as heck fan art, and Darth Madolin's (a fellow Bao-phile), and of course Aimo, Eisu, Eji, Phoq, Rimwalker.... gawd, there's too many.

someone shld write an atton-exile fanfic

*ahem* There are several dozens out there already...*looks pointedly at her signature* Must. Not. Plug.

*runs away*

Yeah, really... not that hard to find if you just look a little.

*cough*

:ninja:"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Midnight Hawk... My brain is sleeping. Do you post under a different name at Kotorfanmedia? I seem to recall you do, and I don't want to misdirect people.

I use Midnight Hawk for the author dashboard bit...but on the boards I'm Darth Midnight. (I fell to the dark side because I couldn't spell my own email address :"> )

http://kotorfanmedia.com/story/author/midnight-hawk/

That's my page...

*Ahem* On topic...

[fangurlism] We luve Atton :thumbsup: He's all tortured and stuff....*scream* [/fangurlish]

Okay I just wanted to make this post talking about the two best guys in KOTOR 2.  Atton Rand and Disciple.  Disciple is soo cool because he's so noble and a real gentleman.  He totally wants to protect you and genuienly likes you.

Fell in love with Atton however when he said that one line while asking him why he plays pazaak in his head.  He says something along the lines of this, "If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me."  My heart instantly melted.

Wow. Get laid.

The only thing worse then being talked about, is not being talked about

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Okay I just wanted to make this post talking about the two best guys in KOTOR 2.  Atton Rand and Disciple.  Disciple is soo cool because he's so noble and a real gentleman.  He totally wants to protect you and genuienly likes you.

Fell in love with Atton however when he said that one line while asking him why he plays pazaak in his head.  He says something along the lines of this, "If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me."  My heart instantly melted.

Wow. Get laid.

Um... and what she said is different from what anybody ever says around here... HOW?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Wow. Get laid.

Ew.

Anyways, Midnight Hawk, I had an idea about the same thing sorta... KotOR Sims. (Got that from your sig) Except I'd be the computer nerd to learn to make Sim heads to actually sort of resemble the characters instead of just being smart -- like you -- and using the in-game heads/hairstyles. ^_^. Hah, always trying to create more work for myself... it's not an official weekend project.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

With me, Disciple was really like a brother. Not an idiot brother, just that guy who you think you should probably be falling for, but you don't.

With Atton... it's the layers. The insanely adorable flirtation lines. The jokes he cracks. The deeper feelings, the self-hatred and defiance, the compassion, the guilt, the love underneath the exterior. That he feels he's not good enough for you, not out of some lack of self-confidence, but because of his history with the Jedi, and your deeper destiny.

And yet, he was so woefully underdeveloped. Like basically every character in the game, but with Atton is where it really hurts the game.

As my sig says, my number one hope is to see him in KOTOR 3 as a party NPC. He NEEDS character development redemption. You can't make a more well-crafted, intriguing, appealing character than you already have in Atton... if only there'd been more. A real potential. And I doubt the patch or an expansion will do anything much to correct this.

This would make me hope to see the Exile and Atton get a real chance in the third game. I hope we'll be able to play her again.

This would make me hope to see the Exile and Atton get a real chance in the third game.

Yeah, I think it's a common feeling among all Atton fangirls. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

This is pretty random and insane, but I think this is the most appropriate place to post these observations--if it's appropriate at all lol.

Anyway, In a sitcom-esque married setting, Disciple/Mical strikes me as the stay-at-home jedi type. Reading history books--researching stuff--wearing sweater vests. Atton would probably always be fighting with in-laws and running up huge pazzak debts. How do you all picture it?

I realize I have lost it, it can be traced to the dentist--the pain!

Evening all,

Royal

These guys are pretty cool i guess, but i am a woman only type of dude

I personally prefer a nice candle lit dinner with a real woman instead of a game character.

But if i woke up in the Kotor II game, i would go with Mira, Visas is abit too submissive for me. (if i wanted a woman like Visas, i would use a blowup doll. lol)

But i think there should be more romance in this game, but not too much to make it adult or something like that.

You should at least see some kissing or something. lol

The kids are gonna see stuff like that eventually, better to see it on a game or a movie then in person, if you know what i mean.

Well... Atton is the reason why I started playing this game!

I haven't played KotOR 1, I'm not a Star Wars Fan... I just liked that guy called Atton who I saw on my brother's computer screen when he was playing KotOR2.^^

Midnight Hawk, I had an idea about the same thing sorta... KotOR Sims. (Got that from your sig) Except I'd be the computer nerd to learn to make Sim heads to actually sort of resemble the characters instead of just being smart -- like you -- and using the in-game heads/hairstyles. ^_^. Hah, always trying to create more work for myself... it's not an official weekend project.

*Ahem*

carth.jpg

Bastila.jpg

I did not use in game "heads", I just hadn't got my bodyshop skills together when making my original Kotor family.

Those are priceless....all of it. *laughing herself silly over all those great Kotor-Sim pics*

:D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts