Fell in love with Atton and Disciple

Fell in love with Atton and Disciple, Atton and Disciple are so romantic.

I hope you don't get so easily in love with guys like that IRL... The mysterious scoundrel type along with the noble gentleman are teh two most frequently used fake personnas used by guys to get into womens' underpants...

I'm almost ashamed to admit that I used those techniques during my late teens...

Just do not fall for the obvious IRL... In games, well, it's meant to be fun so you can e-fall for anyone, no restraints... :-

The mysterious scoundrel type along with the noble gentleman are teh two most frequently used fake personnas used by guys to get into womens' underpants...

Which is, perhaps, one reason I like them so much in fiction. Because real life isn't that way, and it's pleasant to roleplay that it could be.

Heh, in real life I tend to go for the logical and rational type. Real-life things that are often considered romantic - eh...usually doesn't make an impression on me. They don't pay the rent, for one thing. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The mysterious scoundrel type along with the noble gentleman are teh two most frequently used fake personnas used by guys to get into womens' underpants...

Which is, perhaps, one reason I like them so much in fiction. Because real life isn't that way, and it's pleasant to roleplay that it could be.

Heh, in real life I tend to go for the logical and rational type. Real-life things that are often considered romantic - eh...usually doesn't make an impression on me. They don't pay the rent, for one thing. :D

Mmmm, then I guess you're over 25, which is a good thing in my book...

I zoomed past 25 a long time ago, in a galaxy far away. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

They never go away entirely, dweaver. *makes eyes at Atton* lol

But I know what you mean.

One reason I like this forum...whatever everyone's actual age may be, majority seem pretty mature & friendly/open here.

They never go away entirely, dweaver

Yes, sometimes we need to be kids again, even if some people , including us, get hurt in the process...

One reason I like this forum...whatever everyone's actual age may be, majority seem pretty mature & friendly/open here.

Hehe, you should try visiting a sports game forum once. Hormonal drive is ping-ponging around like crazy... Ahhhh... memories ( HK line, be I not mistaken...)

I spent a lot of time on the battle.net forums...even at it's best it's pretty much an exercise in self-flagellation. Tho I did actually make a couple good friends there. heh

I spent a lot of time on the battle.net forums...even at it's best it's pretty much an exercise in self-flagellation. Tho I did actually make a couple good friends there. heh

Aye, my thought exactly. BTW, which side of the bay are you on? I'm from Greece, and sometimes my English are a hindrance for forum communication.

I'm asking because my girlfriend is currntly residing in Oakland. Well, more like ex-girlfriend , now that there's the whole damn Atlantic ocean and then some between us... <_<

I'm in San Jose - closer to Morgan Hill, really...I'm not sure if that qualifies as a 'side' - we're more or less on the 'bottom.'

Grew up in the middle area/West side of the Bay. I used to go to Oakland a lot when my brother lived/teached there, but since he moved, I haven't had a reason to go visit that area. ;)

I'm in San Jose - closer to Morgan Hill, really...I'm not sure if that qualifies as a 'side' - we're more or less on the 'bottom.'

Grew up in the middle area/West side of the Bay. I used to go to Oakland a lot when my brother lived/teached there, but since he moved, I haven't had a reason to go visit that area. :thumbsup:

Heh, I've been a fan of Oakland-based US Major Sports Teams for years now, so I know just a wee bit more about the area than the average Greek does... I'm thinking of making a short trip in the next year to catch a Warriors game, or one of your local Sharks' games...

I love Atton, he's my favorite character in the game. I don't mind Disciple but all he talks about is the republic and that's so boring. I wish he has more nice/naughty things to say.

what exactly is he doing for the republic and why? i never understood the T3 transmission part, abt him hvg to report back etc etc. why is the republic interested in the jedi?

u can use spoiler tags.

I'm thinking of making a short trip in the next year to catch a Warriors game, or one of your local Sharks' games...

Ah...the Sharks. Yeah...not too into sports here. heh I don't think I've stepped into that stadium since they re-built it years ago.

what exactly is he doing for the republic and why?.....why is the republic interested in the jedi?

I don't think they ever really answer that - beyond Disciple's mantra of "I'm on a diplomatic mission searching for missing Jedi" stuff. One could hypothosize that the Republic is interested in finding Jedi because they want their help and/or want to know if their disappearance has any negative ramifications for their organization (ie, did they all become Sith or something), I suppose.

Okay I just wanted to make this post talking about the two best guys in KOTOR 2.  Atton Rand and Disciple.  Disciple is soo cool because he's so noble and a real gentleman.  He totally wants to protect you and genuienly likes you.

Disciple is also there to spy on you for the Republic (which you can see when you play male),

so he's not all the goody-goody you could think he was.

I never made it a big secret that I was in love with Atton from the moment he made comments about the Exile being in her underwear. He's a great character, has some great lines, and I found it really interesting to find out about his past.

Not to mention that he's HAWT. Especially in Jedi robes. :wub:

Disciple, I wish I could say I liked him from the get-go. I actually rather disliked him at first and wouldn't have anything to do with him. I just permanently left him on the ship. My second run through, I was playing DS and he's the one who didn't like me much. :p I couldn't do much with him, I kept losing influence... so I left him on the ship again. It wasn't until my third, yes, my third run through that I actually grew a fondness for him. As a Jedi, he can kick some serious @ss! And his personality kind of grew on me, and I don't find him *quite* as hideous as I used to, though his teeth still really bother me.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital