Fell in love with Atton and Disciple

Okay I just wanted to make this post talking about the two best guys in KOTOR 2. Atton Rand and Disciple. Disciple is soo cool because he's so noble and a real gentleman. He totally wants to protect you and genuienly likes you.

Fell in love with Atton however when he said that one line while asking him why he plays pazaak in his head. He says something along the lines of this, "If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me." My heart instantly melted.

Okay I just wanted to make this post talking about the two best guys in KOTOR 2.  Atton Rand and Disciple.  Disciple is soo cool because he's so noble and a real gentleman.  He totally wants to protect you and genuienly likes you.

Fell in love with Atton however when he said that one line while asking him why he plays pazaak in his head.  He says something along the lines of this, "If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me."  My heart instantly melted.

LOL! That part got me too :(

You have the conversation on the Ebon Hawk after Kreia teaches your

character to "hear" and you "hear" Atton playing Pazaak in his head.

You mean on Nar Shaddaa when she

had me listen to the planet

? I'm probably wrong on that one.

No, it's one of the Ebon Hawk events. Just talk to her about about her limited eyesight.

Okay I just wanted to make this post talking about the two best guys in KOTOR 2.  Atton Rand and Disciple.  Disciple is soo cool because he's so noble and a real gentleman.  He totally wants to protect you and genuienly likes you.

Fell in love with Atton however when he said that one line while asking him why he plays pazaak in his head.  He says something along the lines of this, "If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me."  My heart instantly melted.

Did you even discover Atton's entire history? LOL Your views might change the moment you do.

- dr cloak

Did you even discover Atton's entire history? LOL Your views might change the moment you do.

- dr cloak

What IS Atton's entire story?

Put it under a spoilertag so that spoiler-sensetive people don't have to recive that wisdom.

• 3 months later...

Yeah totally agree.Atton was sooo cute,and I fell in love with his comic badboy side. :"> And it's totally true,there weren't enough things you could talk to Atton,or DO... :devil:

But like I said a thousand times before,I still think that Disciple is a freak,and he sure don't have "the touch" with girl. :-

I think his dark history makes him even more interesting...there's nothing sexier than a guy full of tortured angsty pain. o:)

God yes. When he was all like "hahaha women are all evil, if you know what I mean," and "I killed her because I loved her," I had to change my panties. *Twice.*

edit: But really, I adore Atton, I'm just able to overlook some of his REALLY GODDAMN CREEPY ISSUES because he's a computer game character and all. Yipes.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

And the pazaak thing is nice, but I wish there was actually more you could talk to him about...and do. :-

And how!

I had such high hopes for him the second he started making comments about my underwear... *le sigh*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Did you even discover Atton's entire history? LOL  Your views might change the moment you do.

- dr cloak

Like Kreia said "If she is a Jedi she will forgive. If she is not she will not care".

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

You know, I was playing through a neutral/DS game, and Atton's conversion to Jedi works *so* much better, taking the "Jedi lies" route.

I actually think it's far more plausible that the jedi was messing with Atton's head - after all, he did end up a confused fool, from being a killer! It makes no sense that she would sacrifice her life just to get him out of the Sith if it was only for his sake - that's stupid. Like getting killed by a car pushing a beetle out of the way - not heroic, stupid!

She must have been doing it to remove him as a potential threat, and it makes more sense to tell Atton so. He regains his self respect, and the whole scene is more fulfilling, I think. Screw the DS points - you don't have to choose all bad responses anyway, most of them are rational, IMO.

bg.

Ahhhh.........thank you that's exactly how I feel about that pair.

That line of playing pazaak w/me also melts my heart. And I don't care about his 'dark past' - we all have skeletons in our closet - war doesn't exactly leave many innocents if you know what I mean.

And Disciple...I don't know why I like him so much. He is a little creepy looking but something about his attitude grew on me. *shrug

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You have to take the right dialogue tree during that convo - I think it was, that you have ask him if he can teach you to cloak your mind from others, or something, and he responds with "No, I can only teach you play pazaak," and it goes from there.

Just try every response line....I don't remember the exact route.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts