Can't use any workbenches

Ok i have not been able to use a workbench all game until now here is what i did it is a problem with the xbox memory cache!.

Take 3 games load them 1 at a time then load up the swkotorII TSL and it should work when previously it didn't. I took a old save on first level tried it and now can use the workbench try it out thank you Lucasarts for the help on this. Hopefully all my old mess ups will now work praying :D

Try this it might work for you.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Ok i have not been able to use a workbench all game until now here is what i did it is a problem with the xbox memory cache!.

Take 3 games load them 1 at a time then load up the swkotorII TSL and it should work when previously it didn't. I took a old save on first level tried it and now can use the workbench try it out thank you Lucasarts for the help on this. Hopefully all my old mess ups will now work praying :D

What is the TSL?

Can you post the instructions directly from Lucasarts?

Thanks for the help.

What is the TSL?

Can you post the instructions directly from Lucasarts?

Thanks for the help.

TSL is short hand for The Sith Lords.

I never got the instruction I just copied them from Hitmans post. But I will try to clear it up a bit for you.

Take 3 games (not including The Sith Lords - henceforth known as TSL) and one by one insert them into the DVD drive in your Xbox after each has loaded to the menu screen replace it with the next game. Once you have completed this re-insert the game disk for TSL and boot it up. Once the main menu is booted try accessing an old save file off of your xbox HD (hard drive) (perferably (sp?) one that was made near a workbench or whatever your problem may be), once the game is loaded try the workbench. According to Hitman it fixed the problem he was having with the workbenches and all the other problem he had previously encountered in the game. By loading in the 3 games (not including TSL) you are in effect flashing the memory buffer and causing it to reset which should allow the game to work correctly from now on.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Take 3 games (not including The Sith Lords - henceforth known as TSL) and one by one insert them into the DVD drive in your Xbox after each has loaded to the menu screen replace it with the next game. Once you have completed this re-insert the game disk for TSL and boot it up. Once the main menu is booted try accessing an old save file off of your xbox HD (hard drive) (perferably (sp?) one that was made near a workbench or whatever your problem may be), once the game is loaded try the workbench. According to Hitman it fixed the problem he was having with the workbenches and all the other problem he had previously encountered in the game. By loading in the 3 games (not including TSL) you are in effect flashing the memory buffer and causing it to reset which should allow the game to work correctly from now on.

I couldn't have said it better myself and yes it does work i have not had a problem since. My only problem i have had was when i was upgrading stuff it took me to the main menu 1 time thats it no other problems so far.

maybe you should have posted this on the technical forum where more people including devlopers or whoever lokks at the threads, could have helped you with the problem althoughit looks like you got your info fromstargate, good luck

Thats where Hitman Posted the original fix to this problem, and while I explained it above the credit for the fix is entirely hitmans for calling LA and finding out how to fix it in the first place.

AscendedPaladin.png