Character Builds

Here was mine

Guardian (15) / Weapon Master(12) (obviously LS)

Stats

starting - 14 for everything except strength (which I left at ;)

level up - all towards dex

with equip at 27 - str 19, dex 29, con 16, int 18, wis 22, char 20

key feats

finesse lightsaber (must have)

two hand fighting

flurry (having no pens at master level was a mistake)

WP Lightsaber

Power

Heal

Speed

Force Wave

DB Lightsaber dmg was 23-56 with +45 to attack (19-52 +43 for offhand)

Def - 37

I decided high Con was a must, and finally got it up to 18 on my final level up. Some of the D Package implants are just too nice to pass up (universal +2 to every stat, and skills +6 to every skill, plus the mental and physical packages that were like +3 or 4 to all the important stats)

Also as a weapon master with 20 natural strength (and a ridiculous 42 str with bonuses) I found my master crit strike would stun everyone, and with Juyo and master speed letting me get 4 hits a round anyways I killed nearly everyone in one hit. Actually Sion took 2 hits most of the times (I did 1 hit him once) and Treya took 2 hits then three hits (her lightsabers were one hit wonders as well though)

I can't say this is even close to the "best" build for a weaponmaster, but it sure did make the game easy (ier)

I tried to emulate my KOTOR I character..

8 in dex (kept that way the whole game). Dex is for blasters isn't it? Str adds to your chance to hit AND damage. Didn't really care about defense, read below.

Wookie-esque con and str. I put points in STR to start till they cost 3 (I think 18?) I'd start with 15 con to be able to use the best implants in midgame. I did put a few points in wisdom and cha to start i believe. 14 wisdom and 10 cha late game isn't bad for an an evil psychopath who barely touches force powers.

DS guardian then marauder, flurry and burst of speed. Also got force scream (great to spam when you're surrounded by weak oppponents). I ended up with many power points that just went to waste as i was too lazy to cast battle meditation and other things every fight. Once I added fury to this setup it was.. overkill. Used a double bladed lightsabre along with all the +str gear i could find. Near the end of the game i'd use flurry and i'd just see.. 60 55 48 50 *dead.* Ok the guy with 42 str beats me. But a marauder with 42 str would probably just be "dirty." :lol:

Downside to this is you do have bad defense and will take a lot of damage. I used hanharr and visas as my other party members (as much as possible). Had very good influence with these two, all 3 nearly maxed dark side alignment. Visas as a pure magic user (get her battle meditation and stuff, dark side or not, then set to jedi support). And hanharr (aggressive) was just another ridiculous tank like my character. I just gave him two of the best swords i could find, upgraded. The wookie + my char.. 400 hp each to absorb whatever they dish out, and have visas heal/buff the other two chars and of course spam lightning when there are more than 5 guys on the screen.

When i play again I'm going to try a LS consular/jedi master with maxed cha/wisdom using handmaiden + visas to see how well i can get by just spamming lightning :p

-saladami

Being a Jedi is all about fenis, balance, speed, and Dex. I was a Sentenal/Watchmen. 15/12

I mastered Dueling, Flurry, LightSabers, Lightsaber Finess, Toughness, Force Regain... maybe one of two more feats... can't recall.

All light side powers. Masterd Heal, Armor, Speed, Valor, Mind Control, Mind trick, Push, Stun, Engery resist to lvl 2, maybe more... can't quite recall.

I singleblade, totally badass lightsaber.

My skills were maxed out Awarness, Presuide. High lvl Stealth, Computer, and lockpicking skills.

My dude was sickingly powerful. Force Attuniment (Speed, Armor, Valor) + Stun, + Master flurry = 4 stricks from my powerful lightsaber, with added Sneak Attack bonus (think i had lvl 4 or 5.) = dead everything in one pass. Heck, i didn't even need to use my saber, nothing resisted my force push. I'd kill whole rooms without a scratch, Stun them, Push push push. Dead.

Bosses i couldn't stun easily, died with 2 flurry passes. I never needed my energy shields. Barely had to use health packs.

My defence was insaine. I had a really high dex. Hand maden tought me a force skill that added my wisdom to my defence. And my Wizdom was huge. My saber had defence mods... Flurry had no penetaly... My robe wasn't all that powerful in defence, but it made up for it with monster Wiz Int and Cha buffs. I was almost untouchable.

My power was insane. I could hardly belive it. I was, untouchable. I completed the game without one single death. Not one.

This game, as much as i loved it, was to easy.

KingSnake. (Although, i did feel like a Jedi... in that, i was almost god like to all non Jedi oppointents.)

I had a Consular Jedi Master. I don't remember my stats exactly but my Wisdom was around 40 and for the whole last 2 worlds all I had to do was walk around by myself and use force wave again and again and nothing could resist it or get near me. When fighting Sion and Treya I used enlightenment and force immunity, along with some health and I defeated them both pretty handily.

Male Jedi Guardian 15/Jedi Weapon Master 11

100% Light

Unmodified Stats:

Strength: 18

Dexterity: 14

Constitution: 8

Intelligence: 16

Wisdom: 12

Charisma: 14

Modified Stats (with Master Valor):

Strength: 29

Dexterity: 22

Constitution: 14

Intelligence: 25

Wisdom: 27

Charisma: 21

Equipment:

Head: Meditation Band (20% Damage Immunity vs. Dark Side, Will +1, Wisdom +1)

Hands: Sith Power Gauntlets (+3 strength)

Implant: None

Left Arm: Rosar's Armband (+1 constitution)

Right Arm: None (reserved for shields, but I never use them anyway)

Belt: Nerve Amplifier Belt (Immunity: Stun, Fear, Horror, Wisdom +1; switched out to CNS Strength Enhancer when facing non-Jedi)

Right Weapon: Lightsaber (Damage: Energy, 12-40. Light Side: +6 vs. Dark Side. Damage Bonus: +3 Light Side. Critical Threat: 17-20, x2. On Hit: Slow 25% chance, 6 seconds, DC 14. Defense Bonus: 2. Attack Bonus: 2. Dexterity +3. Strength +3. Wisdom +4. Restricted to: Light Side. Usable By: Rosar)

Damage Range: 42-70

Attack Bonus: +45

Level 1:

Jedi Sentinel

Str 12

Dex 14

Con 12

Int 14

Wis 12

Cha 14

Skills:

Computer 4

Stealth 2

Awareness 4

Persuade 4

Security 2

Treat Injury 4

Feat:

Class Skill: Demolitions

At Level 2, add Demolitions +2, Awareness +1, Persuade +1, Treat Injury +1. Every level after that, add Awareness +1, Persuade +1, Treat Injury +1 and continue to add to Demolitions, Stealth and Security until they reach 4 at Level 5. From that point forward in the game, Awareness, Persuade and Treat Injury will always have the maximum amount of skill points, while Computer, Demolition, Stealth and Security will have half that amount. However, at level 16, I abandoned my half skills in favor of Feats and combat skills and became a Weapons Master.

With full Light Mastery as a Jedi Sentinel 15/Jedi Weapons Master 12, wearing the Ossus Keeper Robes, an Immortality Belt, Eriadu Strength Enhancers, my Character's Armband and wielding my personal lightsaber, my final stats were:

Str 19

Dex 18

Con 20

Int 18

Wis 28

Cha 18

(Forgive me for not recalling exactly where I placed my Attribute increases. I know I placed at least one in Str, one in Con, and a number in Wis.)

As for Feats, Dueling, Master Flurry, Master Jedi Defense, Weapon Specialization Lightsaber and Superior Weapon Focus Lightsaber III were among those I found essential.

As for Powers, Master Heal, Master Valor, Master Speed, Master Defense, Master Battle Meditation, Force Wave, Deflection, Force Enlightenment, all the powers that Kreia, Visas and Handmaiden teach you, etc., are all good choices.

By the end, I was able to have 6 attacks a round - 3 for Master Flurry + 1 for Juyo + 2 for Master Speed. Each of my attacks could potentially do over 60 points of damage when I used both Master Valor and Master Battle Meditation. So, with this build, both Darth Nihilius and Darth Sion can be beaten within two or three rounds (less if you get the higher damage that the saber was potentially capable of).

My current guy is a guardian/ jedi master

Stats- who know what but good enough for me! :D

Lightsaber- uhh well it slices through anything i want it too... how the hell do you guys get your lightsabers so strong advice would be helpful... I mean what cyrstals and junk did you use ;)

uhh damage- Alot! :devil:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Jedi Consular 27

Str 16

Dex 14

Con 15

Int 14

Wis 33

Cha 20

My dual bladed saber does

21-54 damage

+30 to hit

This is with no force power mods, just base stats w/items. Should have been higher, but Kreia dialogue bug nerfed my crystal.

Jedi Consular 27

Str 16

Dex 14

Con 15

Int 14

Wis 33

Cha 20

21-54 damage

+30 to hit

This is with no force power mods, just base stats w/items. Should have been higher, but Kreia dialogue bug nerfed my crystal.

Got enough wisdom there buddy? ;)

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Got enough wisdom there buddy? :(

I know. He could out-debate Yoda, and probably turn him to ds. :D

No, no, no, no, no, its isnt a probablly its a certainly! Dude how did you get that much anyway? :D

Start off with 16 Wis. Pump everything into Wis for the rest of the game. And +11 from my robes, implant, headgear, and gloves. Boo ya, instant Socrates.  :devil:

Lol :( ill call you socrates now (jk) but I'm also wonderin if anyone knows how to get the so calles "personal crystal" ? :)

Start off with 16 Wis. Pump everything into Wis for the rest of the game. And +11 from my robes, implant, headgear, and gloves. Boo ya, instant Socrates.  :devil:

Lol :( ill call you socrates now (jk) but I'm also wonderin if anyone knows how to get the so calles "personal crystal" ? :)

Its in the crystal cave on Dantooine

Its in the crystal cave on Dantooine

THank you very much! :D

Hey tainted mustard nice build you got there

Head: Meditation Band (20% Damage Immunity vs. Dark Side, Will +1, Wisdom +1)

Hands: Sith Power Gauntlets (+3 strength)

Implant: None

Left Arm: Rosar's Armband (+1 constitution)

Right Arm: None (reserved for shields, but I never use them anyway)

Belt: Nerve Amplifier Belt (Immunity: Stun, Fear, Horror, Wisdom +1; switched out to CNS Strength Enhancer when facing non-Jedi)

Right Weapon: Lightsaber (Damage: Energy, 12-40. Light Side: +6 vs. Dark Side. Damage Bonus: +3 Light Side. Critical Threat: 17-20, x2. On Hit: Slow 25% chance, 6 seconds, DC 14. Defense Bonus: 2. Attack Bonus: 2. Dexterity +3. Strength +3. Wisdom +4. Restricted to: Light Side. Usable By: Rosar)

Damage Range: 42-70

Attack Bonus: +45

What cystal's and stuff did you use to get such a strong saber?

21-54 damage

+30 to hit

Single-bladed saber: 26-55 damage, +35 to hit.

Enhanced with Master Battle Meditation and Master Valor: 33-62 damage, +42 to hit.

Upgrades

Personal crystal:

- +6 vs Dark Side

- +3 Damage, Light Side

- +1 Attack

- Slow 25% Chance, 6 Seconds, DC 14

- +3 Str, +Dex, +4 Wis

Pontite Crystal:

- +1-10 Damage, Cold

- +2 Cha

Silver Crystal

Pure Kunda Lens:

- +1 Attack

- +2 Deflection

Fencing Emitter:

- +1 Damage, Engery

- -2 Deflection

- +1 Defense

Superior Diatium Energy Cell:

- +4 Damage, Energy

Hey I was just aboot to start another topic aboot this so instead lets just...

BUMP IT!

Yay! :D

I had a Consular Jedi Master.  I don't remember my stats exactly but my Wisdom was around 40 and for the whole last 2 worlds all I had to do was walk around by myself and use force wave again and again and nothing could resist it or get near me.  When fighting Sion and Treya I used enlightenment and force immunity, along with some health and I defeated them both pretty handily.

Completely agree. The Jedi Consular/Jedi Master just allows you to kick ass. I was a bit more varied but not much. A combination of Force Wave to take off damage and knock people out followed up with Force Lightning allowed me to get through most levels without ever pulling out my lightsabers. Nihilus was the only time I brought out the sabers.

It was the same at the END of KOTOR 1, but the good thing about the end of KOTOR 1 was that you don't have a ridiculous amount of FP like you do now and waves of dark jedi. So I felt like you had to rely on your combat skills. Not the case in KOTOR 2

Out of the Three Charecters i have done so far which are:

Guardian/Weapon Master

Counselor/Master

Sentinenal/Watchman

my stats at the begining were as such

Guardian

Str-15

dex-9

con-16

int-10

wis-13

chr-15

(i took these from the NWN recomended starting stats for a Paladin, which i found in KOTOR I fits a Guardian well)

my Key Feats were

Master Dueling

Master Flurry

Master Critical Strike

Master Toughness (made my guy a tank)

My key Powers were

Master Force Armor

Master Speed

Master Valor

Sentinel

str-12

dex-14

con-14

int-14

wis-12

chr-10

my key feats are

Master Two Handed fighting

Master Flurry

Finese Lightsaber

Master Toughness

My key powers are

Master Speed

Master Valor

Force Armor

Battle Meditation

Counselor

str-10

dex-14

con-14

int-14

wis-14

chr-12

My main feats were

Master Two handed fighting (alowed me to use a light staff and actually stand a chance in close range)

Master Toughness

Finesse Lightsaber

Master Weapon Focus Lightsaber

Main powers

Master Choke

Master Speed

Master Heal

Master Battle Meditation

Master Revitalize

however by games end, with all my upgrades to armor, my personal crystal etc i had something insane like 40 Wisdom which gives a bonous of 15, and 30 Charisma, i was so strong in the force that with the aid of Force Mastery i was able to kill Nihilus, Sion and Traya without even using my lightsaber, and instead crushing their organs used for breathing ~evil laughter~ :devil:

Jedi Guardian 16/Sith Lord 12

Str 27+8

Dex 14+2

Int 14+2

Wis 19+4

Char 16+3

Fort 19

Ref 19

Will 22

Vit 369

Force 426

Def 25