Robes

I havent really seen too many cool robes, they all look the same, just different, colors, but I thought there were supposed to be a few different looking robes...if anyone has found some whats the coolest ones u found, and where at...

Edit: Also, about sabers, I never saw the silver or dark green color crystals anywhere....but in the option of saying what ur saber is to atton, during my second time thru...I said it was unique and then it showed me the silver and dark green options....so that'll be what Atris has, no doubt, but....is it possible to even get ur saber back from atris? I never did the first time thru, she kept it...

Robes were different from the first, but you had just about as many options as you did the first. I think there were 2-3 different styles of robe, with several different colors. I missed the red and blue robes.

I used the initiate "robes" for the game. I don't remember which one I ultimately used, but they were a lot better then the Jedi robes. Better defense, better dex bonus, plus multiple stat bonuses.

yes ive seen the screens but i also have seen things in screens in other games that didnt make it in but were in screens of the beta version and earlier stages

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I didn't like the Robes at all. The way they fly out the back when you run just drives me nuts. I want Jedi Tunics without the robe but the only way to do that is to just wear your cloths.

So instead I have just been using armor with my PC and focusing on non armor restricted Force powers.