canderous

well most of us have played TSL and i think we all knew that mandalore was canderous considering john cygan was canderous voice in K1 and on malacor 5 kreia confirmed it was canderous....we all knew it was coming but i cant believe hes the only one from K1 that was willing to join your party

maybe they dont want to lose another leader and friend like revan so they dont want to get close to you. this is pure speculation since i dont have the game yet

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

maybe they dont want to lose another leader and friend like revan so they dont want to get close to you.  this is pure speculation since i dont have the game yet

Does Mandalore join your party already at level 20? Canderous was level 20 by the end of KotOR for me. (Don't worry, I'm just playing devils advocate ;) )

i dont know if he does i havent read anything about what level he is.

ive got a question though....is mandalore an automatic party member or do you have to be ds to get him?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

He is automatic. But besides Kreia's little conversation with him he really helps fill in no gaps. This game was so perfect but it left such a bad taste in my mouth because no plots seemed to be resolved and every question just led to more questions and no anwers. Like getting sucker punched in the jaw.