Force Power Questions

I want force crush... I'm at the point of the game where I can choose a prestige class. I'm fully dark, do I choose the sith lord? Is "force crush" actually the three tier spell called "crush opposition I/II/III?"

If you were playing LS, how do you learn that "force sight" spell where you can see the alignment of other characters?

Also, do you get more force spells as you level up your prestige rank??? Lastly, the instruction book says you are able to acquire new force spells through "special events"... Anyone here know anything about these "event?"

I'm not sure which prestige Force Crush is under. I *think* Sith Lord, but am not sure. It is not the same as Crush Opposition though.

I think Force Sight is just the ability to see danger ahead, which you get at the beginning. I could very possibly be wrong. Visas can see force sensitive people, and their alignment, so I didn't think about it too much.

You do not get more manually levelable Force powers when you go to a Prestige class, but you will get different bonus powers as you level up through that class.

I want force crush... I'm at the point of the game where I can choose a prestige class. I'm fully dark, do I choose the sith lord? Is "force crush" actually the three tier spell called "crush opposition I/II/III?"

If you were playing LS, how do you learn that "force sight" spell where you can see the alignment of other characters?

Also, do you get more force spells as you level up your prestige rank???

No, I understand that Force Crush is something you can get as a DS user at one of the tombs (either Korriban or Dxun, I don't know which)

Crush opposition was described as a reverse battle meditation in a post I read.

Ya I know that... I'm wondering about the force power that enables you to see the alignment of other characters. Example, neutral characters and terrain will look white white and d/s characters red and l/s characters blue.

I don't remember what it's called, but Visas has it. Press in one of the thumbsticks to go into first person view to see it through her eyes. I have no idea if the PC can ever get it, but as a LS male (guardian/weaponmaster) I never got the power that I recall.

Ya I know that... I'm wondering about the force power that enables you to see the alignment of other characters. Example, neutral characters and terrain will look white white and d/s characters red and l/s characters blue.

farce sight

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Press in one of the thumbsticks to go into first person view to see it through her eyes.  I have no idea if the PC can ever get it, but as a LS male (guardian/weaponmaster) I never got the power that I recall.

Huh--I didn't know about seeing it through her eyes. But I do know that yes, the PC can learn it from Visas (LS/Sentinal).

• 3 weeks later...
I learned Force Enlightenment then, after Kreia drained the Jedi Masters of the Force. It's a nice ability for a Guardian - it activates your highest Valor, Speed and Armor powers at the same time for the cost of one.

In theory, yes. But you don't get the defense bonuses from the speed & armor powers because it it bugged. <_<

manthing2.jpg

-Precognition (Peragus)

-Force Sight (learn it from Visas Marr)

-Breath Control (Nar Shadaa)

-Beast Control (Dxun)

-Inspire Followers (LS/Jedi Master)

-Force Enlightenment (LS/Jedi Watchmen)

-Crush Opposition (DS/Sith Lord)

-Force Crush (DS/Sith Lord)

You learn Force Crush the second time you visit Dantooine and go to the Enclave. I'm uncertain if all Sith Prestige classes gain this power or if it's only the Sith Lord. Same with Inspire Followers & Force Enlightenment.

I got Force Crush as DS/Sith Assasin when Kreia left me at the Dantooine enclave and went off to Telos, the bitch. First time I played.

By the way, It's unstoppable, and beat the hell out of Sion and Kreia (before her lightsaber trick). It isn't very good against a couple of opponents, but its the best against one. Makes the game too easy.

-Precognition (Peragus)

-Force Sight (learn it from Visas Marr)

-Breath Control (Nar Shadaa)

-Beast Control (Dxun)

-Inspire Followers (LS/Jedi Master)

-Force Enlightenment (LS/Jedi Watchmen)

-Crush Opposition (DS/Sith Lord)

-Force Crush (DS/Sith Lord)

You learn Force Crush the second time you visit Dantooine and go to the Enclave.  I'm uncertain if all Sith Prestige classes gain this power or if it's only the Sith Lord.  Same with Inspire Followers & Force Enlightenment.

You don't have to be a specific prestige class to learn Force Crush or Force Enlightment. You learn them on Dantooine depending on whether your Dark Side or light side.