couple of quick forum questions.

#1- where the hell did the kotor 3 suggestions topic that i made go to?

#2- Everytime i try to search for it i get a forum error message, or any time i try to search for anything in here i get a forum error message. is this just me?

once these get answered please feel free to delete this topic mods!

really freakin weird man. i know im not losing it, and that it was absolutely not there earlier. originally when i made the topic, like 15 mins after i made it, it disappeared and ended up in the "is there gunna be a kotor 3" topic. So i had to make it again. and the whole search thing still doesn't work for me, and theres more..when i make a topic i get a error message(white page shows my post in window and says sorry there seems to be a problem with our databse, or some crap like that), but it says this all the time, for days now. so i still don't know what the hell is going on, sometimes my topics, or topics that i have posted in, show up, and sometimes there just gone! has anyone else experienced anything like the things im talkin about? if not then its gotta be me. :lol:

1. I don't know how fast the threads are going though the fourm... sorry. but if it isn't on the first page, try the second, especially if there are a lot of others on line.

2. this happens to me from time to time. I don't know what is going on, and usually by the time I can get it looked at, it is over.