Spoilers in General Discussion...

As a european I avoid spoilers, so I'm really anoyed of Posts like "Help, my first mission with mira(can't pass guards)" where the spoiling is in the topic-link. I thought there was an Spoiler-Forum here on the Board?! So shouldn't this Posts be there and not in General-Discussion? This was the reason why I've joined here and not at another Forum, because here there was an extra Spoiler-Forum.

I don't want to attack somebody, but all you Canada- and US-XBoxers out there, could you please use the other Forums of this board? There is the Spoiler-Forum and the XBOX-Version-Forum AND the Technical-Support-Forum. Or just change your Topic-link-name so there is an Spoiler-Warning without a spoiling in the link.

[rant]

THANK YOU!!

The entire General Discussion forum has turned in to a spoiler forum with everyone asking "how do I do this" or "how do I defeat this guy" or "I'm stuck on this planet".

Use the spoiler forums. That's what they're there for. This is beyond annoying since people seem to either be lazy, stupid, or just plain ignorant to bother to put their posts in the right forum.

[/rant]

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

[rant]

THANK YOU!!

The entire General Discussion forum has turned in to a spoiler forum with everyone asking "how do I do this" or "how do I defeat this guy" or "I'm stuck on this planet".

Use the spoiler forums.  That's what they're there for.  This is beyond annoying since people seem to either be lazy, stupid, or just plain ignorant to bother to put their posts in the right forum.

[/rant]

I have to agree with GOA one this either people are being Lazy or just plain stupid when they post a spoiler in the General forum. I myself don't mind finding out what planets we go to but when they start talking about story points and such I Really DON'T like it.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Some people just don't post in the correct forum. - I do have a sticky up telling people not to put things like "help, I'm stuck with Mira" -- but not everyone will read it. -- though that is still better than "help, I can't win the battle against [insert name]"

the mods do try to keep the spoilers in the correct place, have the minor spoilers in sstory convo's blacked out, etc... but we can't always catch them fast enough. It really shouldn't be something we need to do, but ...

the mods do try to keep the spoilers in the correct place, have the minor spoilers in sstory convo's blacked out, etc... but we can't always catch them fast enough. It really shouldn't be something we need to do, but ...

Indeed. Pretty much everytime I pop in there are spoilers to be moved to the correct forum.

If people could just take a moment to think if their question/post is asking for or contains a spoiler, and then post in the correct forum, that would make things a lot easier and better for everyone, and only takes a couple of seconds.

newlogo.gif