Selection of planets

I agree with Annakie. Especially if you are playing a Female character. If you are playing a Male character, I would push Dantooine back to #3. This is because Disciple will join you if you are Female, but will not if you Male.

So, if you are a Female character, Annakie's list will get you everyone as soon as possible. Being a Male, push Dantooine to #3 and you get the same effect.

Just for continuity, I would not suggest Onderon last. I did that my first game and some things happen that just are weird if it is the last planet.

Like the previous post said don't go to Nar Shada last, even though it does make for a very funny spoiler

since my level 24 super god jedi gets captures

I went to Korriban first (pretty easy) then Onderon/Dxun then Dantooine

when doing it again I would go to Nar first then it doesn't really matter

I have been forming the impression from the posts that Nar Shadaa and Dantooine after Telos would be best since the NPCs that you would most like to have influence over are at those locations.

With regards to Nar Shadaa, is there anyway to get there with PC slightly lightside to get one particular character then become dark side afterward. Is there an option to corrupt that NPC if you successfully recruit the character with a slightly LS character that chooses to go DS?

With regards to Nar Shadaa, is there anyway to get there with PC slightly lightside to get one particular character then become dark side afterward.  Is there an option to corrupt that NPC if you successfully recruit the character with a slightly LS character that chooses to go DS?

I am not sure, but that is an interesting idea. I was planning a lightside male next -- I will see about hitting Nar Shaddaa first with as little LS as possible, then find a good DS source and give it a try. Then reload so I can not feel guilty about being a jerk... at least, not yet. :)

The short answers to your question is yes, if you go to Nar early, you will probably not be ds enough to get the 'other' companion that you don't want. And yes the companion you want can be influenced to be bad

i.e.

Mira will join you if you are ls or neither and then you can make her DS with you