sith academey

You are refering to Uthar's (the Acadamy's leader in KotOR) room? You can blow the door with some charges you find in another room. There is a datapad near the charges that explain the concerns you should have about using them.

You can not re-enter the Academy on Koribban once you leave.

how do you open it without the charges then? cuz every ds character that destroys the holocron is probably going to be pissed

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

how do you open it without the charges then?  cuz every ds character that destroys the holocron is probably going to be pissed

Someone said that the item is only broke when you're lightside and using the explosives...I was DS but never opened the door because I bashed the locker open and it went BOOM..so, I never found out.

I managed to blow up the door with the charges. The sith holocron is nothing but Bastila explaining where Darth Revan "went" and when he will be "returning." It's gay, because I thought the holocron teaches you how to do "force crush." SO.. I guess it's ok to say that it's pointless blowing the door up.

When I blew it open (a few times to try to not destroy the holocron because I wanted to see what it said -- and I'm DS, as always n_n) it *always* destroyed the holocron. It has nothing to do with your alignment: is there any way to do it without destroying it??