Help, my first mission with mira(can't pass guards

First Of All , The Game is Awesome ! ( except this part )

now ,

after i get to the security door , i play mira >_< , i passed the wookie

and those lions or whatever they are .

now i have 3 security doors infront of me , but after i get in to one of them ( i tried all three) she is 2 week

i get killed every freaking time , i am at level 12 ( don't be shy to tell me it is 2 weak and because of it i can't win ) .

i tried to run away from the guards and i found out that there is one high security door that leads to the tunnel but it is seald , also the doors to the tunnel control can't be opend .

i also found some new secutiry that u can only open with the right fingerprint or hand .

anyway , help me make my character stronger , or if you can tell which fellow to kill , or how do i get through it , it would be gr8 so that i may leave that charcter and get back to my favourite one .

also , what is best for her , a mele weapon or a blaster ?

thanks .

now ,

after i get to the security door , i play mira  >_<  , i passed the wookie

now i have 3 security doors infront of me , but after i get in  to one of them ( i tried all three) she is 2 week

i get killed every freaking time , i am at level 12 ( don't be shy to tell me it is 2 weak and because of it i can't win ) .

i tried to run away from the guards and i found out that there is one high security door  that leads to the tunnel but it is seald  , also the doors to the tunnel control can't be opend .

i also found some new secutiry that u can only open with the right fingerprint or hand .

anyway , help me make my character stronger , or if you can tell which fellow to kill  , or how do i get through it , it would be gr8 so that i may leave that charcter and get back to my favourite one .

thanks .

I don't have the game so I can't help you much; just remember in subsequent playthroughs (in case you start a new game or something) DO NOT use the auto-levelup feature. It's choices can severly gimp your characters, making them suseptable to situations like the above.

Edit: And for your current problem, dont forget to use stims and grenades, and try and see if you can hide behind any obstacles; melee enimies can get stuck that way.

now ,

after i get to the security door , i play mira  :p  , i passed the wookie

now i have 3 security doors infront of me , but after i get in  to one of them ( i tried all three) she is 2 week

i tried to run away from the guards and i found out that there is one high security door  that leads to the tunnel but it is seald  , also the doors to the tunnel control can't be opend .

anyway , help me make my character stronger , or if you can tell which fellow to kill  , or how do i get through it , it would be gr8 so that i may leave that charcter and get back to my favourite one .

thanks .

I think you can have her open the door keeping the Jedi out, using the handprint thing. I did. Of course, I had first gone into the vent control room and opened every door (I don't know if that is required though). After opening the door to let in the Jedi, he/she should be able to take care of things....

Here's what I did: I ran around with melee shields turned on, trying not to get touched at all, firing master sniper shots at the assassins. When I managed to get them stunned, I'd use rapid shot to finish them off. Also, there are mines in the battle before... you might save them during the fight and pick them up after to use on the assassins.

Also, always remember that you can change the difficulty level in the main options, even mid-battle.

I am in the same place with the same situation and i did not out level mira.... I still keep getting killed and can't get passed the frist to doors without being killed help please....this is really killing first i get glitch and have to do Nar shadda all over again then this. Still Love this Game though :lol:

If you can help please I use Loudo Kresh sword by the way, and my Mandilorian shield and battle stimulant but i still DIE help Please.

Heres how i killd the guards...its really easy....

At this point i had a bazillion frag mines (i took them from the tunnels before you get to mira)...what i did was plant like 7 mines at the entrance to the big circle thing u faught the wookie in...and i would get like 1 or 2 to follow me and i would run past the mines and use sniper shot on them till the reached them where theyd die fast. or you could jus use a bug (kinda) and stand at the corner of the walls and sniper shot them...they wont attack you...they just stand there...