Stuck at the beginning! Pretty sure its a bug.

Sorry for the triple post... kept getting SQL errors.. my bad

I'm at the part where you have to get the diffierent voice samples via the voice sensor. I know the code, and I've gone to the security console and chose the option that had [sonic Sensor] in front of it. Sure enough I got XP and the journal was updated. Then I went down to the maintenance console by the airlock and chose the other [sonic sensor] entry. Nothing happened! No XP, no journal entry. I've searched around and clicked through all the logs in all the consoles but it seems that I should have gotten a journal update after choosing that entry in the maintenance console. Anybody else have this problem? I'm going nowhere fast.

Thanks

Are you sure you used the sonic sensor when he said the code, because there was another option to use the sonic sensor when he said the guys last words. That's all I can think of.

You can only get HK to say the code if your persuade skill is high enough. And based on what spoede is asking it sounds like he doesn't have that option.

If your persuade skill is low you have to use the sonic sensor at three places: the airlock terminal, the security terminal, and HK's recording of the miner's last words. Then you need to play the recording back at the maintenane (?) terminal. Did you get all three and it still didn't work? If so I'm not sure what to do.