[pWIKI] Influence Guide

How can I get enough influence to where I can train Bao-Dur to be a jedi and how many companions can turn to jedi?

Virtually all of your companions can become Jedi.

Atton, Mira, Handmaiden, Disciple, Bao-Dur. I think that's it. Maybe one more.

I know that. I just want to know how to turn Bao-Dur into a jedi. I also wanted to know if there is a limit to the number of jedi you can make.

How can I get enough influence to where I can train Bao-Dur to be a jedi and how many companions can turn to jedi?

I know that. I just want to know how to turn Bao-Dur into a jedi. I also wanted to know if there is a limit to the number of jedi you can make.

Pardon me for misunderstanding. Im pretty certain it's just one.

Are you sure because I really want both Bao-Dur and the Handmaiden to becom Jedi.

You can train any number of your party members to be a Jedi.

Not to be dismisive... but can we keep the replies focused on Influence in this thread? The questions concerning who can be turned and how many at one time have been answered before and can certainly be asked in a seperate thread again if need be.

Let's keep this thread to Influence.

In the conversation with Kreia about trusting your companions (with DS she warns that they might betray you), she recommends doing a pre-emptive strike and considering them expendable. If you answer "I will consider you (Kreia) expendable as well", then she says something like "Now you understand." And you gain Kreia influence.

I think this happened on Telos when you find your companions in hidden academy.

hey guys ive asked a few times but nobody noticed so im gonna ask again. do any of you know how to influence mandalore?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Kreia:

After speaking to Kreia about the destruction of Visas' homeworld, you can return later to ask her questions. Respond with "I have thought more about the destruction of Visas' homeworld." Select the first dialogue option, then, with enough intelligence, the first dialogue option again, then the only options in the next selection screen. You will earn influence with Kreia and gain neither LS nor DS points. You can keep doing this, but it will eventually stop giving influence.

starwarskid, please stop spamming the thread.  You've asked the question (3 times now).  If somebody knows, and they want to share, then they will post it; and I will update the master list.

im not spamming im still on topic. no one has answered my earlier posts to say they dont know or to say how. i just thought that maybe no one saw them. im sorry if i derailed your topic.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

This may be an utterly asinine question, but how's the influence scale calibrated? The reason I ask is because in my first playthrough, I kept trying to steer between being true to "character" and keeping the convo going, which often meant I was getting no net shift, or a little up, followed later by a little down.

I got the impression that you always had to raise influence, but can you consistently lower it and get similar results? For example, if I kiss up to Atton, he'll easily fall to the Dark Side when I go that path; I know this because I did it. But , if I consistently ring up "Influence: Loss", is that eventually productive as well?

The idea I'm hoping for is say, like the Light/Dark meter, where bonuses accrue for being on either end of the scale, on the "I'd love to answer your questions/What is thy bidding, please don't kill me".

This may be an utterly asinine question, but how's the influence scale calibrated? The reason I ask is because in my first playthrough, I kept trying to steer between being true to "character" and keeping the convo going, which often meant I was getting no net shift, or a little up, followed later by a little down.

I got the impression that you always had to raise influence, but can you consistently lower it and get similar results? For example, if I kiss up to Atton, he'll easily fall to the Dark Side when I go that path; I know this because I did it. But , if I consistently ring up "Influence: Loss", is that eventually productive as well?

The idea I'm hoping for is say, like the Light/Dark meter, where bonuses accrue for being on either end of the scale, on the "I'd love to answer your questions/What is thy bidding, please don't kill me".

If your darkside and a character doesn't like you than he'll go lightside and vice-versa

Nope, as many as you can. In my first run through, I made Atton, Handmaiden, and Bao-Dur all Jedi. Bao-Dur, just keep talking to him, his conversation runs out pretty quick. Then take him with you places and show mercy to people even when they seem beyond help.

Thanks again.

Vistaer, do you remember the dialog options and their effect?  I'll have this option the next time I play so I'll be sure to write it down if you can't recall. :)

I dont know if these are all of the options are not, but here are a few of the options regarding Visas and Disciple/Handmaiden:

Handmaiden- (Ls) I won't harm her if that's what you're asking. (influence loss).

(Ds) She is useful and I do not mean to kill her yet.(influence loss)

(Neutral) I trust her more than I trust you. (influence loss)

Disciple-(Ls)I don't believe in killing prisoners-or the wounded. (influence gain)

(Ds) She is useful, and I do not mean to kill her yet. (influence loss)

(Neutral)I trust her more than I trust you.(influence loss)

EDIT: Trying to read and keep track of all of the influence posts in this thread is a little difficult, but if there's something in particular that you're searching for, PM me and I'll see if I can dig up some more options for influence.(No I can't help with Mandalore.) Also, Boiler 98, are you updating your first post to contain all of the subsequent information?

Just wondering if anyone has influenced Bao-Dur enough to make him darkside mastery. I got him close and the effects on his face are cool, very Darth Maul like. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

I have not done the DS, but I did finally convert him to a Jedi. He has now become a very useful party member. Now for the Handmaiden. (By the way This for a second game I started)

I have however seen his tattoos, in the guide, and they are not as cool as Maul's were.

I went back to Nar Shadaa to test the speeder information on Atton, and when I selected the speeder, I was informed that it had been sabotaged beyond repair.

So apparently at a certain point that option is no longer available.

I'm not sure if I've ever seen Mandalore's influence go up. Not killing the Colonel on the Ravager will make his influence go down.

During my initial conversation with Goto, I made his influence go both up and down (don't know which way the net shift was). I never saw his influence level change again.

During my first conversation with HK-47, I said something that annoyed him and his influence went down. I was never again able to get his influence to move up or down.

*cough*cough*

Oh gosh.  It would appear I accidently bumped this post while coughing.  Excuse me.

If you know any points of influence, please reply.  Let's help eachother out! :)

That is quite a cough you have there! :)

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!