Funniest Moments in KotOR2

Two moments stand out for me, and all of you guys probably missed them both because they're both female-centric:

Playing as a LS female, while still on Peragus station. When you meet Atton, you're still in your skivvies, and later while you're talking over the Holocron you mention you've found some armor. Atton says:

"Dammit! Er... I mean... good. It was distracting... you know... for the droids..." great delivery by the voice actor. ;)

----------

Later, while on Nar Shaddar, the crimeboss just send his holorecording inviting you to meet with him. Atton says, sarcastically "Well, at least it's not a trap." Disciple very sincerely speaks up: "No Atton, I think it IS a trap!" (Disciple is the very earnest blonde guy you meet in the Jedi conclave on Dantooine.)

Any others?

Just finished playing a LS Male, and the funniest thing in the game is when Mira is telling the HandMaiden how to get a man ;)

Also when ya talk to Mira she mentions how he doesn't want to be part of the 'group' cause she would have to kick the hell outta the Handmaiden and Visas if she did.

HK-47

I installed an HK protocol droid component I got off some merchant into an already finished HK-47. He started talking about how all life is sacred, and he could not conceive of killing another living thing ever again. The dialogue option forces you to remove the component (the whole convo gives him some boosts to his stats), and HK-47 then begs you to NEVER do that again, heh.

I liked the conversation with the Handmaiden; at some point she asks about whether Jedi are allowed to love (a little foreshadowing? I don't know yet. And don't tell me. :p ) and your responses are, "Well, it's against the code, but people do it", something else, and then "I believe the term is called, 'Pulling a Bindo.'" A nice KotOR I reference to boot. :p

Well, it's not *that* funny, but I remember when I slashed at a footlocker in the Sith Academy only for it to blow up upon contact, blasting me across the room.

Dev's warned us about that, kinda. They said that slashing at boxes would break the contents iniside. We could extrapolate that, and expect that if, for example, a grenade breaks, it's likely to explode. :D

When talking to HK-47 about Revan's companions, he mocks them using his little voice mimicry thing.. "Oh, Master, I love you so, but I hate everything you stand for! Let us go press our mucous-covered lips together in the cargo hold!" in Bastila's voice. Fun stuff.

*laugh* Oh yeah, if you play through as female, HK-47 has "Carth" scream about how he got betrayed and he'll never trust you or anyone else ever again.  That was amusing. ;)

I thought it was quite funny when you kill the guy on the Ravenger, the one Kreia spared on Onderon, you get gained influence from Canderous. Afterwards he states "That guy had it coming!"

Playing as a female, if you're mostly light, Mira notices your light side glow and asks if you were "intimate" with Atton. You can tell her that you don't have that kind of relationship because Atton's like a brother. Like an idiot brother. (That's why we love Atton.)

On Dantooine, when the Disciple offered to join me, Atton yelled that he was so excited that the Disciple was coming with us, he was going to throw a big celebration. I wish I could trigger a cutscene where Atton and the Disciple actually talk to each other -- I don't think the Disciple is equipped to deal with sarcasm. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

I had lots:

* I loved the [Persuade] and [Persuade/Lie] options that T3-M4 has when you talk to the droid in his solo act on Nar Shaddaa. Makes me wonder what he was trying to say.

* Also, when you're zipping around Telos as the protocol droid on behalf of the Ithorians and you tell the astromech droid in Czerka not to fire upon the personnel, thereby creating a diversion while you sneak out with the files.

* When you're on Dantooine and you meet the guy with the "gland". That whole conversation is funny, from when you first introduce yourself as the famous spelunker, right up to when you give him back his gland, lest he become the laughing stock of the other mercs.

* I didn't say any of them because I was a light sider, but I laughed when I saw the options to drain the morale of the guys defending Dantooine from the merc. attack, like "Tell them they're doomed."

* The character on Nar Shaddaa called Bik who is just lying on the floor. When you try and talk to him, it says he's in no state to have a conversation. Gold!

* And in Nar Shaddaa when you can force persuade the guy to jump off the platform.

* I also liked the meeting with the original owner of the Ebon Hawk. And when you ask him to prove he's who he says he is, he makes a comment about the turrets being slow and unresponsive.

* When you are first told about the Twin Suns, the responses are hilarious.

* When you ask G0-T0 for stuff you have plenty of, he goes: "No, you have enough. And as I tell all my employees...make do with less." Typical harsh businessman, funny as.

* When you talk to the Mandalorian merchant about honour in being one, he says Mandalorians are not merchants. And you have the option to rant about his hypocrisy.

* "You ran out of ammo? Isn't that against the Mandalorian Code?"

* And later on..."Don't press that button! It'll blow up all my charges!" "[Press Button] You mean this button here?"

* Vix, the guy you meet on Onderon who likes swoop racing is funny.

That's a pretty sizable chunk of the more specific stuff. I managed to get screenies of most of the funny stuff, but I did miss a couple of bits.

Later you can find B4-D4 and T1-N1 in the shuttle bay awaiting a trip off Telos and they tell you about their travel plans now that they have their new freedom.

As a LS female when you ask Atton about playing Pazaak in his head, if you say "No, not Nar Shadaa rules" he'll reply, "No, we're keeping our clothes on...."

Toward the end of Onderon, with the fight in the Royal Palace, the Queen kicking Vaklu's butt. Some Mandalorian War hero he was hahaha.

Where does this conversation take place when Mira tells Handmaiden how to get a man? I had max influence with both of them and never got it (I know there are some other cutscenes that seem to trigger randomly though).

You seem to forget the funniest of all. HK 47 providing a definition of love :thumbsup:;):p

Funniest though was the dialogue option for the exile afterwards:

"That's the best definition of love I've ever heard." . In a seemingly serious tone, too!!!

Man, I fel off the chair laughing and even spilled coffee on my jeans....