Funniest Moments in KotOR2

At Dantooine, *everybody* ragged on your ship. I loved that. I got to indignantly defend the Ebon Hawk time after atime...

"You'd think I insulted your man!"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Perhaps my favorite moment in the entire game:

Azanti Zhug: I am Azanti Zhug, leader of Zhugs, very powerful, very skilled hunters. It would be very smart of you to tell me where the criminal Jedi has gone. And do speak very quick, my patience is very low.

Atton: Anybody here catch that? All I understood was "very."

Bao-Dur: I think he wanted us to give up the General to his poorly-trained collection of bounty hunters.

Atton: Ah. Well, that would explain it. Which one do you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance.

Perhaps my favorite moment in the entire game:

Azanti Zhug: I am Azanti Zhug, leader of Zhugs, very powerful, very skilled hunters. It would be very smart of you to tell me where the criminal Jedi has gone. And do speak very quick, my patience is very low.

Atton: Anybody here catch that? All I understood was "very."

Bao-Dur: I think he wanted us to give up the General to his poorly-trained collection of bounty hunters.

Atton: Ah. Well, that would explain it. Which one do you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance.

This one and also when you take control of B4-D4 and tell the Czerka astromech droid to open fire on everyone. I thought I'd never stop laughing. (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

This one was unintentional:

On GOTO's yacht, there's that room filled with turrets. So I go in there with Kreia and Mira, constantly casting Destroy Droid. Eventually I run out of energy shields, so I run back into the adjoining room. I'm standing there, having Kreia cast Heal, when suddenly I hear blaster fire. I turn the camera around, and amazingly, a TURRET HAD FOLLOWED ME OUT of the room.

I was unable to play for a few minutes after that. :cool:

After you install the "KK Protocol Pacifist Pakage

Exile: Are you ready? We have people who need killing.

HK-47: Answer: Oh, no master, I could not allow myself to harm another. What if they have families? Or children?

HK-47: We must always think of the children. The little ones always suffer in war.

HK-47: Musing: I think perhaps I would enjoy learning a new language. Or watching an infofrmative holovid.

Exile: Are you okay?

HK-47:Answer: Master, your concern is unfounded. I asure you, I am operaing at peak efficency.

HK-47: Answer: Of course I am alright.  Why wouldn't I be?

HK-47: I respect all life. All life is connected and should be nutured.

Exile: That does it. That pakage is comming out of there.

HK-47: Exclamation: No! Master, no! What are you doing!

... a few dialog options later ....

HK-47: Query: Now, are there anyother horrors you wish to try and insert inmy system, or is your electronic butchary done?

I just loved that. It was so outta charactor with great voice acting.... I love that package :D

Oh please do tell me where you get this wonderful package. (w00t)

Going from memory here, but there was two that stuck in my mind..

First was Dantooine, when giving a pep talk to the Soldiers, my character had NO persuade ability, and the speech went along the lines of.

'Its very likely you're all going to get shot, one of the most painful places to get shot is in the balls, and chances are many of you will be shot there.'

Will have to try find it again sometime, not sure I have a save game there to use but will have a look.

Second one was when the Bounty Hunters arrive to attack the Ebon Hawk, while the Exile is off on his own to meet the Exchange, and Barad-Dur says 'I'll take the stupid one who spent his time talking instead of shooting at us'

• 2 weeks later...

My personal favorite is when you're talking to Kriea about building a lightsaber and she replies (something to the effect of):

"For the male, the blade seems to take on special significance... but we shall leave such discussions for philosophers and psychologists."

I probably mangled that pretty badly, but the essence is there.

I nearly did a spit-take on that line. Never thought about the freudian implications of the Lightsaber in quite those terms before.

:( I dono if any of u ever got it, my fav was playing as LS male and getting the " How to Catch a man" cutscene thing with Mira, handmaiden, and Visas. It was the funniset thing in the game. I laughed so hard I had an asthma attack and almost died. Good times, good times...

Then the whole " Mating with Visas thing." My parents freaked. o:) What the hell kinda game you playing?! 8) Real good times...

Thirdly, anythig HK-47 says because I worship him and... well any idiot who played the damn thing knows why. :) He's so hilarious and he reminds me sorta of Morte from Planescape: Torment. I :thumbsup: Chris Avellone for that reason alone.

Exile: "Still holding a grudge?"

Kex: "You still breathing?"

Made me laugh.

Also when you crash the shuttle on Telos surface and you run into the mercenaries:

Atton: "We could try handing the Zabrak over as a bargaining chip."

Bao-Dur: "Who do you think shot you down in the first place?"

Atton: "Point taken. Forget I said anything."

And:

Kreia: "That was not the most pleasant landing I've endured. In the future perhaps we should seek out a better pilot."

Atton: "You're welcome, Kreia. If I wasn't such a crack pilot we could've hit the shield wall or one of the rock faces."

Kreia: "Yes, our current situation is a vast improvement..."

And:

Atton: "This reminds me of the last time I visited Telos."

Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time too?"

Atton: "No. Pazaak."

And when you're on Nar-Shaddaa and the guy says Ebon Hawk is his and you tell him that he's not going to take the ship.

Atton: "Let me shoot him in the back. No one has to know..."

Handmaiden: "Atton, restrain yourself. Besides, a quick blow to the neck will incapacitate him painfully without causing any lasting harm." < or some such. Not quite sure about the wording but I think the context of it comes through clearly enough >

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

I think G0-T0's name is hilarious. :)

For those of us old enough to have studied BASIC... you remember ...

10 GOTO 20

that type of stuff. :(

EDIT: I also like how Cannoks will eat apparenly anything; it's amazing what you find in their bellies.

evil_twin.jpg

Bit off track, and maybe its just me, but I couldn't help but let out a laugh when I first heard Malak let off his evil laugh in KOTOR1... it was more of a cackle really...

it was just such a cliche :)

lol... i wish i could find a soundclip

- Dan

For some reason, even though I am fighting on the Star Forge in KOTOR1, the only thing Carth will say to me is (in response to "want to talk?") "No, the only thing i want to do is find something... anything that will prove to dustin that hte sith are evil ect ect".... despite the fact that we:

1. have long since left korriban

2. killed everyone in the sith academy, including his son dustin (carth helped)

wtf? :lol:

- Dan

For some reason, even though I am fighting on the Star Forge in KOTOR1, the only thing Carth will say to me is (in response to "want to talk?") "No, the only thing i want to do is find something... anything that will prove to dustin that hte sith are evil ect ect".... despite the fact that we:

1. have long since left korriban

2. killed everyone in the sith academy, including his son dustin (carth helped)

wtf? :lol:

- Dan

That's a well documented bug. If you trigger the quest after finishing up on Korriban or, as you did, kill Dustil in the Sith academy all Carth will continue to talk about is his son. However, if you had Carth in your party when you killed Dustil, all he'll say after that is that he wishes he had never met your character.

So, by the dialog in the line Carth keeps repeating to your Revan, you must have triggered the quest, but either not finished it up before the trial in the tomb of Naga Sadow, or chosen the wrong dialog option when dealing with Dustil.

If you kill Uthar and Yuthara during the trial, or turn Yuthura to the LS, the academy is leaderless and will turn hostile to your character forcing you to kill everyone on your way back through it. Even if you manage to not kill the brat, the academy door locks behind you as you exit and you can never re-enter it.

• 9 months later...
After you install the "KK Protocol Pacifist Pakage

Exile: Are you ready? We have people who need killing.

HK-47: Answer: Oh, no master, I could not allow myself to harm another. What if they have families? Or children?

HK-47: We must always think of the children. The little ones always suffer in war.

HK-47: Musing: I think perhaps I would enjoy learning a new language. Or watching an infofrmative holovid.

Exile: Are you okay?

HK-47:Answer: Master, your concern is unfounded. I asure you, I am operaing at peak efficency.

HK-47: Answer: Of course I am alright.  Why wouldn't I be?

HK-47: I respect all life. All life is connected and should be nutured.

Exile: That does it. That pakage is comming out of there.

HK-47: Exclamation: No! Master, no! What are you doing!

... a few dialog options later ....

HK-47: Query: Now, are there anyother horrors you wish to try and insert inmy system, or is your electronic butchary done?

I just loved that. It was so outta charactor with great voice acting.... I love that package :D

Oh please do tell me where you get this wonderful package. (w00t)

you have to pacify dantooine and onderon, and then go back to Nar Shadaa. there is a female rodian on the refugee landing pad, you have to go talk to her and tell her about the other planets, and then she will offer it to you.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Playing as a female, if you're mostly light, Mira notices your light side glow and asks if you were "intimate" with Atton.  You can tell her that you don't have that kind of relationship because Atton's like a brother.  Like an idiot brother.  (That's why we love Atton.)

On Dantooine, when the Disciple offered to join me, Atton yelled that he was so excited that the Disciple was coming with us, he was going to throw a big celebration.  I wish I could trigger a cutscene where Atton and the Disciple actually talk to each other -- I don't think the Disciple is equipped to deal with sarcasm.  :)

I never remember getting that cutscene, and I had Mira and Atton in my party for almost the whole time. Well.. I did Dxun/Onderon, and then Nar Shadaa. I am guessing it is on a ship o.0

Also, when does Atton say that Angel line?

Atton: "This reminds me of the last time I visited Telos."

Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time too?"

Atton: "No. Pazaak."

I've been wondering what Atton means when he says "No, Pazaak".

Perhaps got something to do with pazaak? :)"

I mean what happened the last time he was on Telos?

Edited by LordKira

Also, when does Atton say that Angel line?

At Peragus when he meets you.

you have to go to the kotor2.ini document and change GameCompleted=0 to GameCompleted=3 and restart the game. also you can ask HK the meaning of love and have the handmaiden recite some echani poetry.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."