Funniest Moments in KotOR2

That "gland" convo with the spelunker is the funniest. Loaded with innuendo: "I want to hold your gland." "Don't squeeze it too hard or it wil pop!"

Another funny moment was while being told about those two hot Twilek assassin babes, my male character says something like "Two hot twileks dancers are after me? Great!" and the camera cuts to Handmaiden who just leers at me.

* I didn't say any of them because I was a light sider, but I laughed when I saw the options to drain the morale of the guys defending Dantooine from the merc. attack, like "Tell them they're doomed."

Heh, this is the "tell them they're doomed" option:

http://img122.exs.cx/img122/8673/doomed19ly.jpg

http://img122.exs.cx/img122/8076/doomed26wp.jpg

* I didn't say any of them because I was a light sider, but I laughed when I saw the options to drain the morale of the guys defending Dantooine from the merc. attack, like "Tell them they're doomed."

Heh, this is the "tell them they're doomed" option:

http://img122.exs.cx/img122/8673/doomed19ly.jpg

http://img122.exs.cx/img122/8076/doomed26wp.jpg

Thank you for those! They're hilarious!

On Nar-Shaddar:

Atton: Did anybody catch all that? All I got was "very".

BD: I think he wanted us to give up the General to his poorly trained group of mercenaries.

Atton: Oh! Well, which one do you want?

BD: I'll take the stupid one who decided to ask questions instead of shooting us when he had the chance...

Atton was having a conversation with my DS character, in reference to the corruption that was noticeable the way my character's face was changing. The last bit of conversation read as:

"Well... you're starting to get creases - you could pass for the old witch's son."

"Let's play pazaak"

OK, maybe not the funniest thing, but the first time that happened, it was kind humourous in a jarring kind of way.

• 3 weeks later...

Mira talking Handmaiden through an 'attack plan' when Brianna and Visas are arguing over the Exile.

Mira: 'First, you jab him with a Bothan stun baton, slap a pair of stuncuffs on him, starve him for a few days and then check the bounty on him'

Handmaiden: 'Sounds alot like hunting'

Mira: Call it what you want. I love my targets'

:">

Kreia:Apathy Is Death!

Atton: Apathy Is Death!

Handmaiden: Apathy Is Death!

Bao-Dur: Apathy Is Death!

T3-M4: Beep!

That gave me a chuckle.

Not me, that's the part of my game that kept freezing, I had to do that battle about ten times before I finally got through it without my Xbox locking up...

That stuff Mira says to the other girls, I didn't realise they had worked that into the male game. When you play female you have to option to ask her, "Do you know anything about men?" And that is what she tells you.

So these were my faves:

"Sure, men are easy, that's why I dress like this! When they look down to check you out, you jab them with a bothan stunner, ect."

"I found some clothes."

"Damnit- I mean.. ah.. good! It was distracting... for the droids I mean..."

Yeah I know they have already been mentioned... I'll try to think of more bits I liked that I wasn't reminded of already on this page. I know I laughed several more times...

I also liked when Atton asked Bao-dur, "Do you think there is any chance she and I might..." I laughed and clapped my hands and said, "Yay, he likes me!"

I also enjoyed Bao-dur saying, "Ooh, claws out today.'

Guess i'll just copy paste some of my favorite Atton moments from a similar thread.

Atton: Yeah, me too. I'll be in my chambers. But since I don't have any, I guess I'll just go to the c0ckpit like I always do.

Atton: Are you blind? If I were her, I'd be screaming like a stuck mynock. Well, I mean a very strong, manly mynock.

Atton: So... how long you been a Jedi? Must be hard. No family, no husband.

Female Exile: Not as hard as enduring your false sympathy while you're staring at my chest.

Atton: So, how's our passenger? She still aging?

Female Exile: Cryptic, as always.

Atton: What a surprise. Just so you Jedi know, the whole cryptic routine isn't mysterious, it's just irritating. If you really can see the future, you should be at the pazaak table.

Female Exile: But to see the future, one must be able to listen.

Atton: What was that? Some kinda joke? That's what I'm talking about, Jedi Talk. You two should start your own little Jedi academy.

Female Exile: But to teach, one must be willing to learn.

Atton: Alright! Cut it out, I get it! I get it. Last Jedi in the galaxy, I get the comedian who runs around in her underwear. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Exile: But why are the HKs maquerading as protocol droids?

HK-47: Answer: Master, being a meatbag, your answer does not surprise me.

You see, part of the reason an assassin droid is so effective is because it is a droid. Meatbags tend not to notice us, we are treated as furnishings.

T3-M4: Dee-deet.

HK-47: Statement: Oh, do shut up you beeping little trash compactor. :thumbsup:

Invisible Atton--

post-346-1111567704_thumb.jpg

My funniest moment? I was playing a female character, and I was on Dxun. I talk to the guy about the relay dish quest, so he's still typing on that little thingamajig, and he turns around. It looked exactly like he was wiggling his fingers towards and looking at my character's breasts.

Sadly, I had screenshots disabled at the time.

One of my favourite moments not mentioned so far occurs between the Exile and Kex, the grouchy Mandalorian quartermaster on Dxun:

Exile: You still holding a grudge?

Kex: You still breathing?

:D

* When you talk to the Mandalorian merchant about honour in being one, he says Mandalorians are not merchants. And you have the option to rant about his hypocrisy.

"Yeah, Mandalorians aren't merchants. Except for Kex. Oh, and there's a mechanic. Do you have any janitors?"

Burn.

Also:

Mockery: Oh Master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you, or anyone, ever again! Mockery: Oh, Master! I love you! But I hate everything you stand for! But I think we should press our mucous covered lips together and share our saliva in the carge hold.

Love the whole interaction between Atton and Kreia, particularly when she rags on him for crashing the shuttle. Funny also when he then sides with her with regard to Handmaiden's presence, and the ensuing argument with HM degenerates to name calling. He has some great lines when he's in the party as well, hated having to leave him on the ship at Dxun.

But the subtler humor is Exile's. Just the fact that he's LS, thinking these less honorable responses but unable to voice them, is wonderful. A lot like RL...

How about the scene in Freedon Nadd's tomb, with those Sith soldiers talking about no one could beat an army of beasts.

Visas (always my party member) comes in and kills the beasts

And a minute later, an unarmed Sith officer attacks your party. He has at least 600 vp. Hahaha, so funny to kill that one.

Master Vandar lives!

After you install the "HK Protocol Pacifist Pakage

Exile: Are you ready? We have people who need killing.

HK-47: Answer: Oh, no master, I could not allow myself to harm another. What if they have families? Or children?

HK-47: We must always think of the children. The little ones always suffer in war.

HK-47: Musing: I think perhaps I would enjoy learning a new language. Or watching an infofrmative holovid.

Exile: Are you okay?

HK-47:Answer: Master, your concern is unfounded. I asure you, I am operaing at peak efficency.

HK-47: Answer: Of course I am alright. Why wouldn't I be?

HK-47: I respect all life. All life is connected and should be nutured.

Exile: That does it. That pakage is comming out of there.

HK-47: Exclamation: No! Master, no! What are you doing!

... a few dialog options later ....

HK-47: Query: Now, are there anyother horrors you wish to try and insert inmy system, or is your electronic butchary done?

I just loved that. It was so outta charactor with great voice acting.... I love that package :D

The various replies you can get regarding your looks when turning darkside. One of the cantina owners (can't remember which) offered me an ointment for my "condition" :geek:

One unintentionally funny one was caused by the random loot system. After having taken out some automated gun turrets, one the turret remains had some meditation gloves. Somehow, trying to depicture in my mind what a gun turret would use meditation gloves for was just... too absurd and I burst out laughing ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Exile: I found some information about Batu Rem.

Lieutenant Grenn: The real Batu Rem or the assassin Batu Rem?

Exile: The real Batu Rem.

Lieutenant Grenn: Really? Did you find him?

Exile: Batu Rem is an officer of the TSF stationed in the TSF office in Entertainment 081.

Lieutenant Grenn: Very funny. Did you come in here just to waste time and crack jokes?

Exile: That was more or less the idea.

Also, when debating with Atris about your motives for going to war:

"Have you been reading the history of the blind? Revan. Won. The. War."

Atton:Are you an angel?Aw,I'm just kidding,That's the worst line I've ever used.Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it.

Exile:I can kill you horribly now,or you can give me your credentials and try your chance later.

I also liked most of HK lines,and the term pulling a Bindo.Too funny. :D